2 OLTL actors going to GH?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can deal with this. Carlivati is going to want to balance the canvas and they need strong cops. I could see Michael Easton working in that regard and his character is the type I could see moving to another city without it being contrived. The big problem is that they should be wrapping GH up, not pursuing a triangle with Sam or dealing with the baggage of Liam and Natalie. For that reason I say it shouldn't happen. As much as I love Natalie, I don't think GH needs her and she's a given if John McBain comes.

I'm okay with Alcazar because I did love the character and Ted King was GREAT on OLTL IMO. He still has it.

• Members

IMO McBain isn't a strong cop. He looks bored, and snarks with bored criminals. Sonny would just replace Victor/Todd in that area. What the show needs is someone with life or vitality.

Did they even have anything for Alcazar to do for most of his GH run?

• Members

After all the craziness that came with PP, I don't consider anything true until it's confirmed by the actors. For all we know this story was fed to TV Line in order to dickslap the GH actors into taking a salary cut. I'm NOT saying that's the case but we saw how PP leaked garbage to Deadline and we also saw how DC and others bought into PP's spin. (YMMV on that of course). Speaking only for myself, I don't consider any of these sites "reliable" anymore.

Archived