GH: Actor out

• Members

I had no idea they were using him that much.

And yeah, smart move GH, don't pair him with one of the few popular couplings you have left on the canvas. Seriously, Lucky and Liz fans are STILL in the desire demographic you want and they've gone nearly a decade without the true Lucky and Liz as a couple. CATER TO THEM. Idiots.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't blame him. He's had really heavy material. It's also too bad someone higher up doesn't seem to want Lucky and Liz. I think Guza destroyed them, but I still liked them and was hoping they'd get back together.

It's really strange how both of Liz's VERY popular pairings (LnL/Liason) don't seem to be well liked behind the scenes, despite actor's wanting it and fans wanting it.

• Members

No one knows the real reasons. An insider dropped months ago that a FB actor would be gone in the fall and it would be made to look as if it was his choice. I don't think they renewed his contract and had no intention of and I think its all money and nothing else. Its assinine they didn't do LL2 but thats GH. They have wasted many many returns

• Members

I would guess the lack of L&L2 is down to Frons, given the rumors that he's never cared for Herbst.

All I can do is think back to the fans who acted like L&L2 had to be separated because Liz was such a horrible burden to Lucky's character, and now he could find true love with the cipher Siobhan. And what does that get? An actor walking out on the show.

If JJ left then he must REALLY be unhappy, because for an actor with young children to voluntarily leave in this economy, and when actors have less work than ever, is striking.

They botched his return from the very first day. All they did was ruin the memories of the many viewers who loved L&L2 and who loved Luke and Lucky as father and son. What did those viewers get for their loyalty? They got Luke killing Lucky's son and all but bragging about it. They got Lucky telling Liz that the only reason she was ever worthwhile to him was because she was bleeding in the snow after being raped.

I was never a fan of this actor, but I do feel very bad for those who were. This was one of the worst soap returns of all time.

• Members

Since JJ returned I've always gotten the feeling that he was just there to collect a paycheck and save up some money before he tries to break through in whatever it is he really wants to do.

I also don't really get the heavy work load excuse. He wasn't featured that much for it to be a burden.

• Members

UHm to refresh everyones memory, TV Guide was also the one who said GV quit GH and JJ just happened to be available ironically at that time.

GH has 16 dark weeks a year now, Lucky is on what 2 days a week maybe. If he's too tired from his "hectic" schedule then he's not suited to soaps anymore because the pace is likely faster than when he worked last go around or the entire thing is BS. IA his storylines have been awful but someone name me anyone on GH who doesn't have an awful storyline.

• Members

Err, he was paired with RH when he first arrived and it sucked, his chem test with Maya didnt pan out, and dont get me started on the hot mess with Siobhan. The man lacks any type of romantic or sexual presence with the woman he is opposite with on screen. I dont remember but did he do any love scenes because I heard JJ dont like doing love scenes or shirtles scenes? I didnt even enjoy his scenes oppsite TG, but that was more the writing and subject of the scenes.

Archived