OLTL; Fan Fave Back

• Members

My Friend Susan who Visits the actors at OLTL A Lot Said That:

Judith Light Is Back At OLTL As Karen & If She Isnt Taping Today She Will Be SOON

She Also Told Me That OLTL Has A Lot Of Returns Coming Before The ABC Finale

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This will be a real coup if it happens. I am hoping for Jessica Tuck and Brynn Thayer too, or even Nancy Snyder (so that Karen won't be stock playing scenes with Aubrey - Judith Light + Terri Conn = which of these things is not like the other).

• Members

It'd prob just be one episode--and the only one she has ties to really is Vicki (I guess maybe Clint/bo were around before she left, but did they interact?) But still it would be great if it happened--Judith is in a play right now in New York, so she could easily film it, and as mentioned it would get media attention.

He didn't really at all. He might now that Castle has made him more recognizable in the mainstream, and not just to cult fans.

• Members

Clint and Karen probably knew each other, although I'm not sure how close they were.

I just hope they mention Jenny. I wish they could have Jenny or Brad back, especially since current dead weight characters are poor imitations of the Karen/Brad/etc. era.

Archived