B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bridget! wub.png Ashley Jones looks so good, it's great to have her back!

WTH was that ending with Bridget & Nick? dry.png LOL at the music cue that was playing. Awful. All of it.

There is much more potential with Bridget/Owen/Jackie IMO. So much drama. Why did they have to establish that Bridget loves Owen today if all they're going to do is go back to boring ol' Nick w/Bridget?

Did anyone notice Taylor's reaction to Brooke when she said "true love can't be conquered by your schemes and manipulations"? It was HILARIOUS! LOL!!

• Members

Ashley Jones is so underrated.

Well that went by fast. Soaps in depth guy was having a fit on twitter and I suppose I agree that it did go by awfully fast but it was time that Jackie and Owen broke up. At least Jackie got to keep her dignity. Hope should take note...Steffy too, heck all the women on BB should.

• Members

WTF! I feel as if this Bridget/Owen/Jackie storyline has been going on this while time and we are just seeing the end of it. One thing worse than insta-stories is insta-endings. The stuff from today makes it seem as if Bridget was only brought on to usher Owen off the show which I dont think is the case, so why skip such a HUGE chunk in this story and rush to the end? Awful writing

• Members

Exactly. Bradley sucks. Just picking up a story out of nowhere, dropping it for a year, and then picking it up again.

EVERYONE except Brooke and some of her family suffers from this. No continuity whatsoever.

For example, if an episode has three different settings - why can't there always be one reserved for a side story, which can then be the main story in the next episode with the first one then being a side story?

They have the same people having the same conversations for five days a week, instead of cutting one conversation each day and giving it to others. It's horrible.

• Members

WTF??? I cannot believe Bell had the balls to pick up the Bridget/Owen story as if it had been last Friday's cliffhanger, not LAST YEAR.

My guess is Eric will be sniffing after Jackie next week. And I agree---I think the HD makes LAD's wigs look worse. This one seemed to have some odd metallic finish on it or something.

*snort* I'm surprised Tay-tay didn't bitchslap Brookie for that "true loves wins out" remark.

• Members

I'll admit that Steffy and Liam have chemistry but it's ridiculous how her entire dialog is a carbon copy of what she use to tell Bill just two months ago. All that bunk about putting him first, being partners, only woman who understands him... and meantime Steffy is getting the same shaft as mommie dearest where their men really want to be with a Logan. Same [!@#$%^&*] different generation. I can't stand Steffy but she actually deserves better. I actually cant stand all three characters because the minute Hope's virginity became a plot point who refused to put out to keep her man happy, Steffy became a two bit slut who literally jumped from father to son ready to spread her legs in the name of "love". She should get tips from Brooke, but then again since Liam is really in love with Hope and would be with her in a heartbeat, all her pointers should be coming from Taylor.

• Members

It is bizarre how the story was picked up and resolved...a year later. Way to go Bradley.

In regards to LAD's wigs...it's obvious they're synthetic hair and they look cheap under HD. I can understand why she uses a synthetic one, never needs styling, just wash, shake it out and wear. Easy and simple.

Archived