B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a little annoyed with Eric. The guy's a complete idiot. Stephanie has always had intimacy issues (according to him anyway.) He's always off flucking PYTs like Donna between marriages (are he and Stephster married again?). How is Stephanie supposed to trust the old horn dog?

Just when I thought no one could top Brooke's obsession with Hope/Liam's relationship....along comes Bill, practically giving Liam diagrams on how best to nail Steffy. It's beyond creepy. If he still has that house wired up....this could get icky.

• Members

LOVED the Eric/Stephanie scenes. That stuff was very well written. They came across very real and those scenes were better than I expected

I also LOL'd at the look of disgust on Katie's face. She and Steffy in the same family should be fun

they sorta did today. Eric referred to her as his wife, so Im assuming they married offscreen

• Members

If Katie deserves to be cheated on at all, I'd say it's for "stealing" Bridget's husband and then acting all sanctimonious about Steffy. As if she just can't imagine anyone going after another woman's man. I'm fine with Katie hating Steffy, but Katie acting like she has the moral high ground is just silly. It's the same when Brooke does it. It's like these women don't remember their own history.

I'm not sure why Brad loves the whole self righteous thing. He makes so many characters unlikable with that nonsense. I remember celebrating Taylor's last death for that very reason. Taylor seems more bearable (to me) since she's turned crazy, but now Brad has Brooke going on about the sanctity of marriage and the importance of respecting other people's relationships? I mean, please. Since when? I'd much rather have Brooke the way she used to be, which was flat out telling people she thought love and passion was more important than morality.

• Members

Bill was so annoying on Thursday & the talking while chewing his food made it worse. I felt really bad for poor Heather Tom having to deal with him talking in her face like that with food in his mouth! Dude was chowing down finger foods & all up in her face! Ugh, step back!

Liam literally has no brain cells. What a pathetic, clueless idiot. I'm just completely done with him. I really liked him in the beginning.

I have never wanted Oliver to come back into Hope's life more than I do now. I really hope Zach Conroy is brought back into this. If Hope just fights for Liam again after this then wow...

Thank god we got some different characters for once, the Stephanie/Eric scenes were very interesting!

I love this & love him :lol:

• Members

OMG! :lol: This man is pure genius! Where to start? Bill saying that Hope is giving Liam "smurftickles" instead of sex? Clarence imitating Amber's nasal baby voice? "Boom shack lacka lacka, boom shacka lacka" ?

This is my favorite:

"...Fortunately, Hope called. 'Hiiiii, Liam! Guess what I'm wearing?' 'Pumps and a thong?' 'No, silly! Grandpa made a wedding dress for me. I can't wait to wear it for you. Just three more months! Bye!' Then the Forbidden Love Theme kicked in as Steffy moved in for the kill."

Clarence la-dee-da-ing the Forbidden Love Theme made my day. :lol:

Archived