B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Members

the pic from the BB event could be before she cut the hair. JY was still sporting the greasy AMC do at the BB event.

I really loved todays episode. I'm sick to death of this Liam bullcrap but there I was hoping Hope would reach him in time. *SMDH*

I loved Othello, Rick's friend on the skateboard, and the location shots were so pretty. It doesn't take much to impress me when it comes to location shoots because between AMC and GL, anything that isn't a park is a fantastic location shoot for me.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought JY looked amazing with his new hair cut and that light blue shirt yesterday! My West Coast feed in San Diego is a day behind so I only saw that episode today. I'm trying to get into BB, having never watched an entire episode in my life, and this current one-trick pony storyline makes it pretty easy to figure out what's up!

I'm hating Liam right now and Steffy is not much better. The most disgusting person in all this is Bill. Having read the recaps of this soap -- they seem to do a lot of swapping partners storylines. But watching Liam go from Hope to Steffy in a millisecond gave me whiplash! And Taylor is taking this engagement seriously? I just don't get it! Poor Hope!

• Members

Unfortunately you picked a bad time to pick up the show. It was soooo much better over the summer.One of the worst things it does is drop storylines fast and abrupt, while moving the characters in a differetn direction with no down time and thats whats happened here. The show is also bad with balancing as you can see one storyline is dominating with not much else going on to counteract that. With that said, the show out of all of them always bounces back the quickest bc when its good, its really good. Once this triangle dies down and they go back to the corporate drama, Im sure it will get better

• Members

That guy playing Oliver has to be one of the worst actors I've ever seen. AWFUL.

Steffy is such a scandalous bitch lol so unbelievable how she gets her way all the time...I did not like that the ski gondola's really ended up getting stopped on poor Hope. Bullsh!t. It is so sad that Hope has to watch Liam and Steffy get married from afar like that. Steffy looks a pathetic mess in that dress. LMAO

• Members

Okay, so with the GL and ATWT canceled, I have watched DAYS off and on and I've painfully had to stomach Dena Higley's mess while she was still on board. NOW, DAYS is capturing my interest again, but this is not a DAYS thread. However, I'm trying to give another soap a chance, but B&B is such a hot mess! Such a hot mess that it's laughable like watching Guiding Light being filmed in Peapack, New Jersey witrh Marina Cooper hanging around a port-o-potty. :lol:

It's so sad to see two women fighting over some douchbag who isn't isn't even worth a hill of pinto beans. AND on top of it, two intrusive mother hens (Brooke & Taylor) are arguing which daughter will land Liam. THEN, Steffy just so happens to magically have a bridal vail with her as she's traveling on top of a mountain and also decides to grab a handful of dandelions and convieniently use them as her bridal bouquet and marry the man of her dreams. And how does Bill have the power to stop public transportation? Yeah, I know, it's just a soap. But, even former GL headwriter Ellen Weston could right better sh!t than these dumb yo-yo's.

Archived