Y&R: Devon/Yolanda spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

Debbi Morgan debuts as Devon's drug addicted mother. These days, Yolanda has gotten herself off of crack, named herself Harmony and has started a new life as a waitress in a Milwaukee diner.

"Harmony will see a report about her son on the internet and she'll make a beeline to Genoa City to reconnect with him" reports Morgan.

Devon is going to be furious that she abandoned him to the foster care system and doesn't want anything to do with her.

It's revealed that Devon was the product of a one-night stand between Harmony & Tucker. That night meant the world to her, but it meant little to Tucker, that he doesn't even recognize her when they meet again. It's like a dagger through her heart.

Father & son want her to hit the road, but Tucker's mother, Katherine Chancellor has ulterior motives wants her to stay in town

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she was played by a pretty well known character actress, well, maybe not well known but she's been in a ton of stuff (I'm not trying to contradict you, just trying to jog my memory).

Just looked her up, she was played by Robin Riker, she was also the last Beth Logan on B&B.

• Members

Why would she change her name anyway? it's not like Tucker remembers her.

Second, it finally hit Devon to hate his mother. Last time he understood a little. Or at least I didn't sense he dislike his mother.

I told ya'll Yolanda would say the sex meant more to her then Tucker. She probably got hook on drugs after Devon was born.

• Members

What is with TIIC? They didn't hear enough bitching about Maura West being twenty years younger than the character she was playing...now they make the next recast twenty years older than the last actress in the role?

Yes, I know Yolanda and Diane are two vastly different cogs in the Y&R universe, but this is the best role they could come up with for Debbi freakin' Morgan? Good Lord.

Archived