Y&R October spoilers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've actually thought, for years now, that Y&R should do a "it was all a dream"...likely going so far back as 2003, right before the "Kay is Jill's Mother" crap...I'd be fine with that, hack off the last 8 years, write out all the new people, bring back John, Brad and Diane, move the canvas around.

It'd be a leap, but I'd be willing to go with it if it meant repairing the soap I once loved.

• Members

Who the hell is Cane to blackmail Billy?!?! I hate when these two have scenes together because everytime they do Cane always wants to make himself look like a saint while bullying Billy in the process. such crap! Please let them just have Cane really do something harmful to Billy like maybe really causing him to drink too much, then Billy will be in a coma and hopefully Cane will just be driven out of town (oh wait, MAB won't let that happen :( )

• Members

I don't think MAB remembers a world beyond 1988.

Looks like yet more attempts to make Chompers a sympathetic leading man. Billy Miller can't play that.

Another health crisis for Katharine?

In other words Kevin and Ronan are continuing to use Chloe and will then discard her. Couldn't happen to a nicer sociopath.

• Members

Billy would do the same. It's supposed to be fun and hot and so on. The show has tried, over and over, to make these two believable rivals. The problem is they're both puffed up hot air, and about as menacing as Dumbo. I still have such awful memories of that "artistic" boxing match they did for Restless Style, where they were so bloated I wanted to call Ghostbusters and report a giant marshmallow.

Archived