AMC - Thursday - September 22, 2011

• Members

I was expecting a more focused Chandler day so I was kind of disappointed. I knew there was Rylee park footage still out there to be used but was hoping it had been cut.

I hope that scene with Scott/Marian wasn't pre-taped when Jennifer Bassey was there shooting the Oakhaven stuff and that we do indeed get to see Stuart and Marian together.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc0922111.jpg

LMAO, I love Grandma's outfit. She should be too old to be wearing something like that but she makes it work. Love how she is refusing to let marrying Jack be an "ending" for her. Love the strong indepedent vibe she was exhibiting this episode. I hope she sticks to her guns and doesnt become a stepford for him. Erica, you do you. Its fitting for her.

Ugh! Why is John O'Hurley getting so many episodes?

Was NOT expecting to see Marion again. Thank god we get to see her reunite with Stuart

Love that the gatehouse is complete and that Scott and Madison get a happy ending together

Ryan and Greenlee were very tolerable today

The boy playing AJ did very well.He broke my heart when he asked JR if he could even call him when he has nightmares

Wonder if there is another female patient and who she could be. Please let it still be Babe

• Members

It sucks that they didn't want to show flashbacks with different actors in the roles. My guess is they couldn't use a lot of material because Marcy Walker was playing Liza. Still, they could've had a montage of Adam and Stuart with just their kids (including Skye).

I loved that line, too!

I'm torn with Jack & Erica. I've always wanted them to end up getting married and trying to work things out, but Erica's just not at the point in her life where she accepts responsibility for her failed relationships so I didn't want a rushed wedding. At this point, I think they're better off with her going alone to Hollywood and realizing at some later point (maybe if she just guest starred on the online version) that she made a mistake letting him go.

I suspect you're right about JR. I wonder if someone else will get hit by a bullet, too...

Adam & Stuart rocked today! Definitely the highlight of the week so far. I cried for 10 minutes when Stuart woke up, then started again when Scott came to Stuart's bedside.

Yeah, you're right, they should've included the Jack/Erica stuff in that episode instead.

I was so happily surprised to see her!

Yup, it sucks that it's the next to last.

I just hope it's anyone but Babe.

Today's episode had me crying throughout and it's also the first time for me that it feels like the end is near. No matter what actors sign on for the Prospect Park version, it just won't be quite the same ever again!

Archived