AMC: Tuesday, September 20, 2011

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was an ok episode but due to Kendall and Bianca recasts, we had to have the actors talk about the memories instead of seeing them which is beyond irritating to me. They had Mary Fickett in a flashback yesterday, what's the big deal? I've always hated how they do that. The montage should've been just Erica and her girls, not Rylee and all the others. They could've just not had flashbacks honestly.

• Members

I feel like a lot of what we are seeing what part of the original wrap up planned for the show a week of family days but I think when it changed, they added in the JR element to be a theme thoughout the week too because's he's obviously the catalyst to whatever happens on Friday. Perhaps had that not happened, what was planned for today might have included more of the actual Kane women components that were definitely missing from today.

• Members

Take away the Josh (because of the whole aborted fetus thing) and replace it with more Kane women (Mona, Myrtle) drama and something like this would have been nice for a Kane-Montgomery-Slater montage.

I still wouldn't have liked the rest of the show but the montage would have improved due to them adding some of the drama from the classic story beats.

ETA;

Definitely a possibility. This was disappointing after how much I enjoyed the Hubbard's yesterday.

• Members

amc0920111.jpg

too many damn kids in one scene and that doesnt even include Tad's brats. I couldnt stand that screaming

Erica: "I saw Bianca for the confidant GAY woman that she is" I dont know why but I LOL'd at how she felt the need to stress gay

So far Im not feeling the 'Interview' format of this episode. Its like the show is trying to be The Office

• Members

Same here!

geewherehaveiseenthisimage.jpg

''SPIKE AND MIRANDA - BRING ME THE AX!''

Anyway....

the episode was decent. Having the characters talk to the audience was a bit cheesy, but I didn't mind it too much. My favorite parts were the SMG mention and Erica standing up to JR. Oh, and even though I don't miss her at all, Babe looked good. LOL.

• Members

amc0920112.jpg

BABE! Please tell me thats not it for her. I hope she didnt get a Gillian type deal here

amc0920113.jpg

Yes, thats good hair!

Overall good episode but they missed plenty of oppurtunities to splice flashbacks in between the scenes. I felt it would have strengthened it even more

Archived