AMC: Tuesday, September 20, 2011

• Members

Totally. I love AM and I really like CBL in these roles but I totally would not have minded them showing flashbacks of both 1.0 actresses. In Kendall's case, she was a kid to explain the look difference. She could have grown a foot or so in the high school years. ER/CBL don't look startingly different although they're definitely not twins.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! These damn commercials! I leave during a commercial break, come back 6 minutes later only to see the show go to another commercial break -- missing the entire act! If I add my two cents in concerning anything Prospect Park does with these online shows it will be suggesting restoring them back to the 44 minutes of drama they should be.

Ugh... and we're back! Zach in his Red Wings hat.

• Members

They are really laying it on thick with J.R. and JY is diving in head first.

And I totally thought Griffin stabbed him in the gut. How do you fall on the floor right by that body and not just go all out and rip off the sheet? WTF do you have to lose at this point Junior?

I'm not the hair expert that Cheap is, but Bianca looks good, right?

• Members

^I've been all for the idea that JR will go postal, but from the sound of today, I'm a little concerned that they're going to take this a bit to far.

And LOL, at Erica still (way to harp, honey) blaming Jack for her losing custody of Bianca.laugh.png

• Members

Snatchalie Part Deux, is it? Sheesh! Where's that JR stan, Clear Drama, when you need her?

Anyway, If I'm supposed to feel sorry for this pious bitch... I don't. However, this is JR's fault. If he had listened to Adam and had not let this smug bitch adopt AJ, this would not be happening.

These broken fourth wall moments is making this episode really, really cheesy for me.

bones-finger_wag.gif

NO JOKING ALLOWED!

Archived