AMC: Tuesday, September 6, 2011

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica was living as a model in NYC the entire time Verla was on in the early 1980s and back then Erica barely knew Opal, except as poor Jenny's white-trash mother.

That flashback was from McT's rewrite where Mike turned up alive after dying onscreen years earlier. Erica chose Jack but had goodbye sex with Mike.

Rylee & Zzzendull both! I do appreciate that they did the nasty back to back so I could ff through all of it. Hopefully this is the last time for both duos!

That's because they never made sense, Kendall giving up any backbone she had for a man who bossed her around and had zilch in terms of chemistry with her.

That's what I assumed when I saw her name listed.

Yeah, Verla was only on for a few months and Erica wasn't in Pine Valley at the time.

I'm still not sure what the point would be if she were. I guess maybe David being a father again might cause him to rethink whatever his overall scheme is and stop Project Orpheus?

• Members

Verla also returned for the 25th anniversary week, but I think all of her scenes were in Myrtle's boutique with Myrt, Phoebe and Langley-and then she left with her new boyfriend who was that Lucky ... Vandros or something? The Coke guy who was eerywhere for about five minutes. Erica spent most of that week in the hunting lodge with Dimitri and then briefly joined everyone else at the Martin's where about 50 past castmates were lol.

And then she returned briefly to the hospital when Bianca got her baby back (I think), but it was a brief scene in the hall, and never clear if she was Carol Burnett, Verla, or just some other character really.

"eClerc, on 06 September 2011 - 02:32 PM, said:

And with Tara K. Walsh suddenly listed with the associate headwriters I wonder if this is the beginning of the re-write mess."

Was it stated that Walsh came on to help with rewrites? *confused*

• Members

Part of me feels like there's supposed to be some kind of "the Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day" revelation for David since they took him so far into Magneto territory but I can honestly say I have no real gut feeling about how David's going out. He, Erica and Angie are the ones whose endings actually matter to me and I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how Erica and Angie will go but David is just a big question mark.

A Cara/David pregnancy would be a heinous cliche but it would certainly add drama to David's death or if he goes to prison where he belongs.

Archived