AMC: Tuesday, September 6, 2011

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH I thought they did. Well they can always say they did right? I really don't want to see anyone else pregnant on this show. Especially in a story with David.

I am still hoping she's dead. We still don't know when AH is returning and there are only 13 days remaining after today

• Members

I've heard conflicting stuff on Tad/Cara bumping ugly's which maybe what AMC wants. Who knows. I wish I cared.

As for Mike Roy, at this point, anyone who keeps Erica from this damn circle of hers with Jack is fine by me. But this is pushing it, just a little.

• Members

I think its a red herring for what I am not sure. Maybe it makes Erica realize she doesn't love Jack the way she should

and ends up alone and independent. Because if anyone would return Dimitri is probably the one most current fans are most

familiar with

Oh he has. I absolutely loved him with Amanda and the stuff recently - well enjoyed him. But today he had that goofy smirky look on his face again.

• Members

David has read all of Erica's books, so he'd know that Mike was a good one to goad her with. I think he's setting her up, wants her on his a*s. But on fake leads. He all but gave her that file. Something is up with this OP stuff, I just don't know what. Nor do I really care what anymore. LOL

Archived