AMC: Tuesday, September 6, 2011

• Members

It has to tie in to Erica's "conclusion" or cliffhanger. How not sure.

This David and Cara stuff is just so so - I don't know rushed

And Buddig is fine with shorter hair but WTF is with it now. I thought it was a blunt cut, angled, but now I don't know WTF It is.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Krystal is everywhere today lol. The whole Mike Roy ish does nothing for me. I understand they were popular in the 80's, but Mike Roy and Erica Kane just does not jive to me. He's an awkward, geek, I can't buy Erica Kane with that type of personality.

Good, it can wash that crap away!

• Members

^I think what draw Erica to Mike more than anything, is that he didn't take her ish. She likes guys like that. David didn't. Dimitri didn't the first two times around. They didn't let her walk all over them. Jack is like her human punching back. She just keeps beating the life out of the guy, and he keeps coming back for more. That's why she can't settle down with him. He doesn't challenge her. Doesn't fight her. Doesn't understand her. He just takes it. Ugh. As over J&E as I have always been, this Mike stuff makes her look ridiculous.

• Members

Let me get this straight...

Both actors that had the potential to split up Rylee forever were willing to come back...

They both CAME back and were acknowledged as Rylee's great loves...

But now we're seeing more Rylee sex than we have in years. What is wrong with this picture?

Archived