AMC: Friday, September 2, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie and Jessie could leave. I haven't heard a word from Darnell about staying in fact I have not heard him comment at all about whats happened so I have no idea. Doesn't he still live in NY anyway? Maybe he goes back to doing stage work. With Frankie gone and Angie gone, his family unit and ties to the canvas barring Tad are gone.

• Members

Yes, indeed.

As much as I hate seeing Jesse cast in a less than favorable light, I think the writers are doing a beautiful job with the mental/emotional dance David and Angie are doing.

And that was a crap cliff hanger.

• Members

Today was better. Loved the Angie/David and Opal/Erica scenes. Some good dialogue from B&E for once.

I don't get where they are going with David though. Depending on the day/story/pocket of characters he is interacting with he is either a tortured sympathetic gray character or a sci-fi supervillain who, among other things, presumably had Ricky killed.

• Members

The entire story with David and what he's up to just feels like a waste of a lot of time.

ITA. It was one of the RARE days where character was put in front of plot when we talk about anything to do with David currently on the show. The connection of her loss to his loss to his lack of humanity to her potential forgiveness of Jesse was done well

Opal and Erica were great too. That was the classic back and forth of Opal and Erica, it gave me a good laugh.

Archived