AMC: Friday, September 2, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, they're doing the best they can in a crap situation, but feeling so cheated out of the full breadth of this baby Elly s/l. Frankie got the ol' cutaway, and we come back to him just being semi-stunned in a chair. "I wanna see her. Sorry mom. *kiss*"

• Members

Tad and Cara really do have nice chemistry. Though they do seem like they have the potential to get sickening if they were played together for too long.

Oh no Angie, please don't even mention suicide theoretically. Oh my God, if something happens to Angie on that operating table I will just die. nbe.jpg

I liked Krystal posing the, "What have you done for me lately?" question to Opal re: Erica. It's about time someone called that out.

That's the awful thought I just had. Then David will hide her away somewhere until Debbi's done with Y&R.

• Members

I think Tad and Cara are sweet but I am sure we wouldn't have seen this rush into this if not for the cancellation. I liked how their relationship was progressing and I am so so so over Tad and Dixie I would even take sickening over boring and played out.

I am going to miss the Hubbards as a family unit. I really like them together. I wish someone would recognize how much potential Frankie has.

Maya is too young but I like her. Frankie needs to hook up with Cara.

Archived