B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

The Liam and Steffy scenes on the beach were absolutely beautiful!

This is what BB does so well and it's what I believe the other soaps are missing. Sometimes us viewers just want to see two beautiful people running on the beach with a powerful song playing in the background. It might seem silly but it's the first time I like anything Liam and Steffy.

I have such a huge girl crush of Jacqueline McKinnes Wood that I almost feel ashamed. She looked goregous on that beach.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Monday's air show really hit the mark. The beach scenes with Steffy and Liam were beautifully choreographed to a gorgeous song, and without saying a word we could see the connection these two share. The move to HD has been a good one for B&B, too. It's passed Y&R as far as the look and feel of the show goes (I think Y&R looks worse in HD.) Soaps like DAYS and GH could only wish they look this good.

• Members

I thought the beach scenes were well done and visually very appealing. I can't really root for Steffy and Liam because I think Liam is a little b!tch and I don't like Steffy chasing him. I do think JMW looked amazing on that beach. BB should shoot outdoors more often.

• Members

I still don't get this "Taylor gets to vote Steph's shares" business. Other than being a ridiculous plot device to stir up [!@#$%^&*] until Steph decides to squash them all like bugs.

I really don't like the way Bill is relishing getting Steffy and/or Liam fucked. It's creepy and gross. And what was the point in Justin mackin' on that doc of Katie's?

Why would Hope be so thrilled at having her wedding made into a circus event? Wouldn't valuing her commitment and making "good personal decisions" include not whoring her sacred vows to the man she loves?

And of course, Ridge goes and makes a decision to anger the vengeful little band of usurpers by making the stupides business decision ever...even though I loved the gobsmacked look on Steffi's face when he went out of his way to ignore her snotty little tirade and praise "their daughter" Hope.

• Members

Princess Hope gets the ENTIRE budget thrown at ehr and her line. WTF? And Steffy's gets put on hold instead. Oh and Ridge isnt playing favorites? I hate how Hope just gets her way and Ridge spoils her

bb0920112.jpg

Dayzee: "Bitch! What you talking about?"

bb0920111.jpg

I was LOL at how Steffy was rolling her eyes

bb0920113.jpg

I loved Steffy's hair today. Weird seeing the Taytots interacting with Uncle Thorne so much today bc they rarely get scenes. I cant really think of any significant ones between them since both kids were last recasted

• Members

I thought Taylor looked really good in Tuesday's episode

Hopefully she isn't dumb enough to accept Ridge's offer. Team Thorne! I want to see some change at Forrester Creations. I want to see Taylor and her kids in charge for once, it would be so much more interesting!!

There's no doubt Ridge is playing favorites, and him acting like he isn't is laughable. I usually like Hope and Brooke but this is nauseating and just wrong. I hope a change is to come because I'm tired of them always being on top.

This made me LMAO laugh.png

Thomas and Steffy look soo much alike and also looking at Thomas and Taylor closely today I noticed they look similar as well. This whole family (plus Ridge) really is PERFECTLY casted!

• Members

But Ridge and Brooke can't. They seemed pretty flabbergasted by what Taylor had to say. Meanwhile, Ridge should have known he was on shaky ground, since he's not a neophyte and all.

I love Ridge and Hope's relationship. I think it's sweet that he has taken over the role of her Dad. I'm team Thorne all the way though and I'm glad someone is standing up for Taylor and the Taytots.

• Members

I'm on team Taytots now.

Granted, I don't watch in HD but I know there has been a lot of comments regarding Hunter Tylo's appearance and what it might look like in HD but I think she looks beautiful...now, certainly no worse than other soap actresses her age.

• Members

If Thorne were doing this for his kid, I'd be TeamThorne.

I can't ever be TeamTayTots. The Tots are obnoxious and as spoiled (if not more so...) than they accuse Hope of being. As for Taylor....bitch, please. Like she ever gave two hoots about who was "downtrodden" when she was Ridge's wife.

• Members

Same here! Ridge is such a jerk. The way he was talking to Thorne was just so rude and arrogant. Ridge really thinks he's the bee's knees and I need someone to put him in his place. Thorne works, but I wish Felicia had a part in it too.

I like Hope a lot and I really think Kim Matula is perfect in the role, but they are making Hope a little too self righteous and haughty right now. I'm team Taytots for the moment.

Archived