B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

You're right, I don't excuse Taylor for "being strung along" by Ridge. Not only did she harp and harp and harp on his stupid assurances to leave Brooke, she was married to another man at the time. She knew how gobsmacked Ridge was by "the revelation" and instead of having one iota of common sense (or restraint) she jumped right back into a relationship with him and acted as if the past five years (or however long it's been since her last resurrection) had never happened.

Ridge was wrong, but that doesn't take away Taylor's free will in making her decisions. She was waiting to pounce. Her using Whip and Nick, Rick, etc. always seems to fall by the wayside as if she simply "didn't mean to" or "couldn't help herself" or "was used" by these men. I call bullshit.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bc like nearly every story involving the both from the last few years, Brooke comes out the winner with Taylor the big loser. Theres really nothing to feel sorry about Brooke for right now. Saint Brooke has practically forgiven Stephanie, instantly giving her a free pass with no angerl; she has her man, her happiness and she got to do some selfless charity in the process. What does Taylor have to show for all of this? They made her out to be an idiot and she's been filled with bitterness and rage. Brooke has done well in the aftermath of the story whereas the same cant be said for Taylor.

• Members

Steffy looked AMAZING today! Loved her hair and outfit. If Taylor had that hairstyle & look when she was Steffy's age, I think they'd look identical. There is such a large resemblance between those two.

LMAO at Liam telling Hope that Steffy didn't hit on him while she was away rolleyes.gif Really, Liam? REALLY? I couldn't tell if he realized that was a lie or not. If he really believes that then wow.

Taylor's excitement over having 55% shares in FC laugh.png Just the way HT acted out those scenes. Hilarious. I do like this turn of events, it'll be interesting to see what happens. How could Taylor not know how much power she has until now?? Clearly she does not know much about business. LOL. I can't tell if Thorne is taking advantage of her or not.

I really wish that Ridge would stop making things personal and bring back the Taboo line. I loved it and loved how Thomas had power and was increasingly shooting up in the ranks with the company. Bottom line, Taboo was successful for FC and still could be. Ridge & Brooke know that deep down!

• Members

Maybe I could find some shred of sympathy for Taylor, if she had ever bothered to apologize to Brooke or even acknowledge that what Thomas did was indeed Thomas' fault. She blames Stephanie, she still blames Brooke for somehow "tainting" her precious son with her lascivious presence, she blames Ridge for bringing Brooke into Thomas' life.

Instead, all Taylor can focus on is herself. Boo-freaking-hoo. I'm sorry I can't feel sympathy for a woman who decided that marrying a man a month after finding out his wife supposedly screwed his son while on a berry-laced trip was a good idea.

I don't see Brooke's reaction to Steph as "saintly". I think Brooke's finally just detached from wanting or needing Steph's approval. It's really too bad that in a couple of months, she'll probably go right back to begging for it.

*ducking* In some ways, I think Steph and Brooke have always had a better "friendship" than Steph and Taylor. Taylor simply told Steph everything she wanted to hear.

As for Thom....yeah, his three months in "purgatory" is hardly justice. Thanks to his mommy, he's still got 25% of the company. Am I really supposed to forget how many times he credited Brooke with "being there for him when no one else was"? His situation was completely different from whatever "betrayal" Eric felt when Ridge slept with Brooke. Thom lied. He threw her friendship out the window for GREED. Ridge otoh, loved Brooke.

• Members

I don't see why Taylor owes Brooke an apology for what Thomas did. Taylor believed her son. So what? Brooke and Ridge did too. Sure, she nearly married Ridge within days of his divorice from Brooke, but HE proposed. Let's not pretend he was too distraught to know what he was doing. He had this planned out for months. He put Brooke on notice that she had one last chance and if she dared to screw up again he would dump her and go running back to Taylor. So yeah, Taylor made her mistakes, but Brooke is just as bad for putting up with that and taking him back on his wedding day to another woman. Ridge is the worst of all. He really believes he's some gift to the women of LA and they are lucky when he deigns to choose them. He's a user.

• Members

I'm liking this brewing civil war at Forrester Creations, if Bell doesn't screw it up. I agreed with a lot of what Thorne said today. Throne has been screwed by this show for too long and deserves his shot. Thomas, IDK I still don't feel sorry for him and think he deserves "the basement" for that lie he told, but that's just me.

• Members

Tay doesn't owe Brooke an apology for Thom's actions, but her own. Her "pedophile"-laced rants started from the minute Brooke started working with Thomas. Long before the plane crash ever happened. In fact, you could argue all of her over-the-top antics and accusations paved the way for Stephanie set everything in motion.

• Members

Ridge was horrible in this misogynistic storyline not only did he leave his wife quickerthanthis to marry Taylor (and bounced right back to Brooke his soulmate) but that whole crap to make sure viewers know that Brooke gave her blessing by giving Taylor a "symbol' of "their love" for that wimp. Its always important for B/B to have blessings given e.g. Carolyn to Brooke on her deathbed...I'm a Taylor fan but she had to be the biggest dunce of the three to demean herself and subject herself to this nonsense...

her whole relationship with Ridge was contingent on Brooke screwing up why in the world would you marry a man if his wife screws up I'll come straight back to you.

Then she gets played at the alter "again" is she mad a Ridge? No she's still kissing his rear and pining for him. I just think this triangle has been over played and played out...I am not interested in Ridge. This storyline beyond bad and I'm not surprise their #s are circling the drain. As for Taylor and Thorne didn't they do this cha-cha twice already? What is going to be different this time?

Doesn't Thomas have 30% of Forrester? Didn't Ridge give him 5% and I'm glad Taylor is keeping the 25% Ridge going to her assuming she would just sign it over because he asked her is more of his smug arrogance...I watched twice when she Huh no pal it ain't goin down like dat"

Money: I thought DayZee/Stephanie said a sentence in dialog about making up with each other. "We're ok" or something like that... Unfortunately I figured as soon as she dumped Thomas it was the end too. I just liked their story and wanted to see more of it.. They aren't even in scenes together now ... at least they can have a few scenes.

I too am liking the war involving Thorne I'm just hoping he can be written to finally win a round over Saint Ridge. Otherwise its the same ole thing since the 80's.

Archived