B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Yep. Winsor Harmon's in the opening now.

I can't say Hunter Tylo looks much different than before. And maybe this is because I was looking even harder on second viewing, but you can see the makeup on her face and the lines. Same with Susan Flannery. Maybe others have better eyes than I do and can give a better critique. LOL!

But the show is now using some different lighting techniques it looks like. The sets are kind of darker but with like harsher lighting from behind or something. I don't know. Taylor's scene in particular was weird. It was at Dayzee's back in the storage room or something, kind of darkly lit with lighting coming from a visible skylight. Maybe these changes had already taken place and I hadn't noticed, but B&B usually has been one of the brightest lit shows. Now everyone seems to be in shadows with bright lights shining from behind and on their foreheads. Maybe it is an HD thing.

Going back to the freeze frame. You know what? I got a bad feeling with the Taylor freeze frame:

Angry with Stephanie: "...You know what? My life is just beginning. It's just getting started. And I am ready for it" FREEZE and then change TO BLACK & WHITE shot of Taylor all bugged eyed.

It's just dawned on me that Hunter Tylo has no choice but to resort to her eyes and the head bobbing to show any emotions. I'm so wrong for that! LOL! If the eyes are practically popping out and the head is a bobbing and a weaving, then she's REAL mad!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually liked Hunter Tylo today. Finally, a character is giving it back to Stephanie. Because SF is such a strong actress, her character of Stephanie gets away with way too much on this show. She does the most disgusting things, her family gets angry with her for about two days, then all is forgiven. At least Taylor let her have it today. As for Amber, I find her and Marcus a complete bore, maybe because Texas Battle is such a weak actor. I like Dayzee with Thomas, not Marcus. Except for Taylor and Stephanie today, I thought the show was a snooze. Way too much talking, nothing much happening.

• Members

B&B looks spectacular in HD!

Thorne's new shot in the opening is...odd. But It's nice to see him in there,

Marcus: "Don't you feel bad for all those people with ugly babies?" WTF?! blink.png Ugh!

I'm glad Marcus asked Dayzee about Thomas. I really want to see them back together. I'm just not feeling "Mayzee".

The Taylor/Stephanie scenes were good. LOL at Stephanie trying to undo her mistake of signing over her shares to Thomas. I loved Taylor's outraged reaction. That last B&W freeze frame shot of her had me LMAO though. laugh.png

• Members

Its too bad I wont be able to see B&B in HD till AMC goes off the air. Sept 26 is the day I start recording it.

I LOVE fierce Taylor. Im so glad they went back to the feud with Stephanie. Her backbone is back. Im so glad Stephanie is grovelling for Taylor's approval and forgiveness

• Members

I wish she would just stop doing that all together. She looks so pathetic, I wish she would maintain her fierce side as well and just brush it off. That would be an interesting change! You made a mistake, if Taylor doesn't want to be your BFF again, then just move on! This is just a one sided feud, with Taylor hating Stephanie, and I hate that. It would be better to me if they both remained at odds & Steph wasn't trying so hard to win her back.

• Members

It stays true to their history though bc like Stephanie said, she loves her like a daughter. In fact Steph is closer to Taylor than her own daughters well at least was.It wouldnt make sense for her to start hating on Taylor and feuding with her bc she was in the wrong here. She does need a good dose of humility. Their friendship will be repaired and they will be friends but for now, I appreciate that Taylor isnt making it easy

• Members

I hate the HD. HT keeps morphing into some weird imitation of Madame. I don't particularly want to see all of Stephanie's wrinkles either.

I don't know what to think about Taylor's diatribe. But I'm glad Steph is trying to get those shares back. I don't give a [!@#$%^&*]; Thomas shouldn't profit from his horrid actions. He's NOT fifteen. Granny bribed him---but the fact is he's an adult, he chose to continue the lie, and for all his protestations, he wasn't going to come clean. Frankly, I really didn't like the way he used Brooke to garner publicity for his Taboo line from the beginning. The way he threw her under the bus says a lot about his lack of conscience.

• Members

HD is not HT's friend. But I thought she held her own with Stephanie today. Taylor has come to the realisation that Stephanie has never liked her for her own sake but just because she was a counter to Brooke. And B&B has always been god in grounding some of the business moves and strategies in human emotions tied with love, hate, friendship, jealousy, etc.

It was a pretty soft episode today but that's ok. Brooke/Ridge and Hope/Liam/Steffy all needed a break.

• Members

So after months of not communicating after Stephanie demanded Dayzee get out of her house, they're back to being buds with a "we're OK, right?" Stephanie is bending over backwards to get Taylor's forgiveness and Dayzee can't even be afforded a simple apology. And even more ridiculous was Stephanie encouraging her relationship with Marcus because she knows how important "trust' is for Dayzee. Shouldn't she be encouraging Dayzee to give Thomas a second chance considering she was the one who set the lie in motion? I knew the minute she dumped Thomas that was it for them.

Nick is an idiot if he gets back together with Taylor.

I hate HT's hair. The bangs are awful.

Archived