B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

So who was at the door at the end of today's episode? I hope it was Nick. I think he and Taylor have unfinished business. Maybe it was a new character though? Someone from Taylor's past maybe. I liked seeing Tay and Steffy smiling and having fun today. Usually their scenes are all about Brooke and or Ridge. It would have been kind of nice if Taylor had taken the stray cat in though. If she's so lonely maybe getting a pet would be a good start to changing that.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looked like she mouthed "Ridge" but it's not like one can read those lips. She said the person's name, but they made it so that the thunder drowned that part out.

Hate to say it, but HT looked worse today. The brighter lighting at Taylor's house didn't help her at all. And I seriously cringed when she was laughing or whatever she was trying to do while talking to Steffy. Poor thing.

• Members

I would be surprised if it's not Ridge. Isn't that Taylor's pattern? She practically spat on his grave yesterday, and because of some hokey "psychic" she scoffs at, she'll find yet another reason to keep hope alive that he really does love her BEST. She says she's over him, that she values herself, yadda yadda, but in the end, she's a plastic Hollywood trophy wife who misses groveling for her man.

Or the satisfaction she got from watching Brooke grovel for him year after year.

• Members

She didn't say the person's name. She said "you?". No way it was Ridge. The psychic reading is coming true. It wouldn't be true if it were Ridge. I think it's either, Nick, Thorne or someone we've never met. Thorne could be interesting considering Thomas has "stolen" his inheritence.

• Members

I LOVE Taylors new storyline! To me its the best thing on the show. I love how its all been set up and I cant wait. I noticed both Thorne nad Nick were concerned about her. Im fine with either possibility

How good did Steffy look? Loved her hair and jacket

• Members

No, this was before said that. You have to check it out another time because she very noticably mouths something before we hear her say "You?". They purposely kept us from hearing what she said with the sound of a thunder clap for the cliffhanger.

My guess when the show returns Monday, we hear the whole thing "Thorn/Nick/Ridge? You?"

• Members

REALLY THORNE? You have to show up to Taylor's to boo-hoo about what Steph did to her and Thomas?

TAYLOR ran over your wife. Thomas stepped into the upper echelons of Forrester without so much as a high school art class, has been "demoted" for all of a couple of months, and you feel these idiots "deserve better"?

*runs screaming from the room*

Brooke is really the one Stephanie and Thomas hurt. Why Taylor is suddenly getting everyone's sympathy and praise for standing up to the old biddy (after years of being her willing let's get rid of Brooke mouthpiece)?

• Members

I sort of suspect that Thorne is playing Taylor. I think it's possible he still cares for her, but he showed up there with ideas about that trust. It's not like he was just checking on her. I can also see how Thorne would be more resentful towards his parents and Ridge then he is toward Taylor. His parents had years to really include him in the ownership of the business. They've rarely let him come up from the basement.

Beyond that, all I can say is thank god it wasn't Ridge at her door. I was worried when Thomas said Ridge would be stopping by.

• Members

I think you're giving Thorne (and Bell) too much credit. Everyone seems to consider Taylor the victim in this scheme, not a clearly willing participant who delighted in throwing Brooke's "lack of morals" and "deviant behavior" in her face. Yeah, Steph schemed, but Taylor is the one who was having issues in her marriage from the minute Ridge uttered his infamous "assurance" that "one more scandal" would oust Brooke from his life.

Thorne simply seems to be the latest in a long line of men willing to champion Two-Face Hayes. I hope Allie returns and makes Taylor's life a living hell.

• Members

I think the main difference in our viewpoints is that I blame Ridge for stringing Taylor along. I do see her as his victim to some degree. He's been using her as his backup and letting her believe he'd run to her at the first sign of trouble in his marriage. In fact, he did do that and I think he'll do it again. I want to see Taylor slam the door in his face when he tries it. I'm not sorry that Taylor isn't giving in to Stephenie and letting her have a do over with those shares. Thomas doesn't deserve them, but I like seeing Steph and Ridge squirm for now.

• Members

For some reason, I think Thorne will be using Taylor, too. But, not in a good way. I want him to finally stick to Ridge and his family and/or even get those shares for himself and his own family (how could Taylor, with a straight face, tell Thorne that her kids are the future of the company????), but my fear is that he's going to try to get those shares and then give them back to mommy in his continuing need for mommy and daddy's validation. I just don't see Bell giving Thorne any long-term story.

That said, I actually kind of thought there was a bit of chemistry between Thorne and Taylor. Something about them both turning towards the "dark side."

• Members

I thought that was very insensitive on Taylor's part, for sure. I'd like it to start out with Thorne using Tay and then falling for her again. I don't care all that much that she killed Darla. Lot's of people in the soap world have done worse and it's not she plotted the woman's murder. If Ally hates Tay and makes things hard, all the better. Ally should want a piece of Steffy and Thomas either way. There's lots of drama in all this if Brad doesn't lose interest too soon.

I can easily see Tay and Thorne being the new Eric and Stef. Thorne is as mild mannered as his father.

Archived