B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! When she was all, "I can't blame you for being jealous" that was just too much. Still, I do like her. BB is one of the few soaps where I like most of the characters and root for them at different times depending on what's happening. Taytots all the way right now. Ridge needs to go down.

• Members

Ridge as romantic leading man and all-around Hottest Man in LA is just so much wrong. Ronn Moss works better as the scheming CEO determined to have complete control over Forrester. I'm no Tayfan but I am Team Thorne and want all the Forrester kids to be put on an even keel -- and that includes Thorne, Felicia, Rick and Bridget.

Bill pimping Steffy out to Liam is just all kinds of wrong and disturbing. And not "wrong in a good way," wrong in a misogynistic/prostitution kind of way.

• Members

I think Hope is simply done putting up with Steffi's crap. She's never done anything to Steffi, and yet Steffi's taken every opportunity to belittle her choices, remind her she's not Ridge's daughter, and treat every one of Hope's accomplishments as a personal affront to the Forrester name. This is the second guy of Hope's Steffi's chased after. Which wouldn't be all that unusual, except for the fact they are the only two boys Hope's kissed.

And while it may have sounded condescending, isn't it true? Steffi constantly moans that Hope has guys falling for her left and right. She pisses and moans that Ridge "chose" Hope/Brooke/RJ over TayTots. She acts like Hope's not qualified to work at Forrester when the only qualification Steffi's ever been given is the ability to blackmail DollarBill and "regain" the company. It truly wouldn't matter if Steffi had everything she wanted the way she wanted it---the fact Hope gets anything drives her into a snit. Sounds like jealousy to me.

• Members

Ridge punches Bill and Bill does nothing. He shoves Thorne and Thorne does nothing. He wins fights because nobody fights him back. What's up with that? No wonder his ego is so big. I want someone to punch him so bad. Heck, it can be unprovoked for all I care because he deserves it!

Okay, so I was watching today's episode and my ears must be deceiving me, because the scene where Thomas walks into Steffy's office (or it might have been Ridge's, whatever), I heard him say "Hey," she responds with a "Hey" back, and then this is where things went left. LOL! I swear it sounded like he said, "Hey whore!" I rewinded three times and each time that's what it sound like he said. I know he didn't call her that, right?

• Members

Hope is a joke! I cant beleive after Ridge told her that he was throwing the entire ad budget behind her line and wedding, which she was happy and excited for, that she ups and changes her mind, thinknig its that easy to just end things. Im glad Ridge told her no and the spoiled brat didnt get her way with this one. FC was set to lose tons of money and potential revenue over her quick change of heart. I couldnt beleive that she actually looked flabbergasted and upset that Ridge told her he couldnt just change the plans again just bc she wanted it. Poor Hope. She's getting tons of money, press and attention thrown at her project and wedding. Glad the spoiled fickle princess didnt get her way on this one

• Members

That descripton fits about 75% of the show... Brooke's "pregnancy scandal" as a single CEO. Taylor the "good girl" whose dirty is all on the sly and has to be ignored to keep the saint myth running. Women beating each other's brains out for men who treat them like any port in the storm. Jackie the "reformed hooker with a heart of gold". Amnber and the "baby daddy" game. Has any woman ever aborted a child she didn't want? Considered it? Yes. Done it? No. It's never even been a real struggle for most. Gays and Lesbians? You mean they're not an urban legend? The endless use of misogynistic terms to describe the Logan women (who have had no more sex with men they're not involved with than most other women on this show). This show feels, at times, as if the writers feel that they've missed the golden days of television.

• Members

I don't think Hope's a spoiled brat at all----it wasn't her idea to make her wedding a media event for Forrester to exploit. Or her decision for Ridge to devote "all" of his budget towards it. And why is Hope to blame---it's not like Liam, heir to the Spencer Publications empire, really shouldn't have a clue that "moving things up" wouldn't be a problem. They're simply doing what young adults do, thinking they're the center of the universe.

Which brings me to today----I'm sick of Bill and Steffi throwing around "she's using you" like it's going out of style. The fact Hope stuck with Liam during Amber's pregnancy means nothing the minute she's got work to do? If this situation were reversed, no one would be calling Liam selfish for working while Hope planned a wedding. "Forrester Executive" Steffi and "Media Mogul" DollarBill sound ridiculous.

• Members

Steffy went and got a haircut in between the commercial break....Im glad it was at least written into the show and they didnt just ignore why she looked different from one scene to the next. Katie showing up to warn her away from Hope...go sit your ass down. Who's next? Donna?

So good to see JR Rick back

bb0926111.jpg

I loved the last shot! So soapy

He was in the promo that came out 2 weeks ago. I expected him to start last week

• Members

It's pretty ridiculous. I think it's safe to say that Hope and Liam shouldn't get married but Bill and Steffy making Hope out to be some villain because she want's to wait for sex is just ridiculous.

I adore both Hope and Steffy because they are the perfect good girl vs bad girl but what on earth has Hope done that is so wrong? If Liam doesn't have the balls to speak his mind then that's on him. Bill especially is just one giant walking hypocrite.

Archived