B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's pretty fit right now I think--he was kinda chubby (not that I minded) a few years back. But I know what you mean, though it doesn't bother me but it does seem weird for the show--and oddly he wore exactly the same size and types of shirts at AMC. Maybe cuz he was filming both, he just rushed over to the other studio in the same shirt :P

• Members

I do think "JR" every time I see JY on screen but that's not necessarily a bad thing. JR was a lynchpin character and made Young very popular. And his Rick was by far the best Rick on B&B. I had forgotten how wee JY is, though. He makes Don Diamont look like a giant.

I am kind of digging JMW's new haircut actually.

• Members

Today Kim Matula reminded me so much of KKL, even her voice sounded alike.

Hope who is so accused of being old fashioned etc, is currently the one that is coming across as a real independent modern woman. Steffy blasts her for wanting a career and not putting a man first, which is not what Hope is doing but even if it was, what's wrong with that? I'm most certainly Team Hope in this scenario, my femminist mother would disown me if I wasn't.

• Members

This has been a very entertaining week! I LOVED the confrontation scenes between Steffy and Katie. It's taken some time, but I might be a fan of Steffy's hair as well. When Hope broke up with Liam I also saw shades of a great dark side. I wouldn't mind them taking advantage of that. I couldn't see Kim playing a bitch, but she had such fire. It was like a Mini-Heather Tom.

Jacob Young is doing a good job and IMO, is playing him differently than JR. I don't get that sense of rage that I'm so used to seeing. He's too supporting to tell how his Rick will be, but i like it so far.

• Members

I don't like that Hope didn't tell Liam why she doesn't want to marry him anymore, because now Liam and Steffy are going to automatically think it's because she's not ready to have sex or something like that rolleyes.gif When it's really because they were caught in the act!

But seriously, that was a fantastic ending! Kim Matula ROCKED...damn that was good! Liam looked like a pathetic ass wondering why Hope was dumping him, LOL!

And Steffy is just the character to love, hate, & feel sorry for all in one. She is so complex, I love it. Like I hate how she handles her feelings and "love" but there's just something about her that I just like so much despite everything. And JMW is amazing.

• Members

WOW!

Someone please tell me Steffy has been drugged or hypnotized and that's why she's acting so pathetic. Liam proposed to Steffy using Hope's ring he got back 5 minutes earlier AND SHE ACCEPTED???

Cheap21...I know you don't like spoilers, is it ok to discuss what has happened after the east coast broadcast or do you want me to spoiler wrap it?

Archived