B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welcome back Jacob Young! It's awesome to have him back, he fits right in. I really hope he trims his hair soon though.

I think Steffy's hair would look better if it was straight. The curly puckered up look is hideous and it makes her seem like a little girl to me, which isn't she combating against when she mocks Hope? And also what she tries to stay away from with her new sexy intimates line?

Liam is a joke slowly throwing all his love for Hope away all because she won't suck his frustrated peen! e8099.gif He is PATHETIC and this story has just gone downhill for me. Bill being ok with Liam and Steffy together irritates me the most.

• Members

I know...who did he marry? The "good" girl. He passed the "slutty" girl on to his son. Not that Steffi doesn't possess good qualities, but I don't see what makes her "perfect" for Liam, other than the fact she's willing to bang him now, as opposed to "at a point she really knows him".

• Members

Todays ending was like a Friday cliffhanger, that was to good! I love that Rick followed Liam and Steffy's triflin' asses! Poor Hope ;'-(

Steffy is such a bitch LOL at what she said to Katie before she left the office. Talking about how it's hard to stay away from those Spencer men :lol: To funny because it's exactly where she was headed!

Oh thanks...I have no idea who Kristen is ;-P LOL

Archived