B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

laugh.png

I was thinking what kind of a woman would be that ok with so obviously being someone's sloppy seconds....and then it hit me!

Right?

I can't figure out if we are supposed to root for Steffy and Liam or Hope and Liam? I'm rooting for neither.

I'll say this for BB, the scenes were ridiculous but at least it was surprising. I'm so used to everything being spoiled down to the last detail. BB still manages to shock me.

• Members

WTF! I cant believe Liam and Steffy are engaged. Hope dumps him and 15 minutes later he gives the ring to Steffy and asks her to marry him. They never even dated and I dont buy any love especially considering she was in love with his father not too long ago. I hate how fast this show goes at times

Once its aired its fair game. I dont have a problem with you discussing it freely,but thanks for the consideration....lol. I tend to avoid this thread till I can watch bc I dont watch live

• Members

I really don't understand why the ratings are down. I usually go to lunch around 1, and catch the end of Y&R, and the all of B&B. When Y&R is on, people are paying attention, but if something comes up, they would still talk. But when B&B is on, it is dead silence. Everyone is watching, and of course I am explaining the history of the show to new people. Everyone loves the show.

If you are not a long time viewer, then you don't really understand B&B. It has always been face paced. The best part of being 30 mins, is that the stories move. Brad Bell also knows when a story isn't clicking, he can change it or drop it quickly.

• Members

This week was wonderful! Scott Clifton and Kim Matula have been turning in great scene after great scene. You see how can compelling a storyline involving younger people can be when the people on the screen can ACT. However, i'm REALLY REALLY anxious to see Ridge's head explode when they pick back up with Thorne and Taylor... when he saw them kissing, he was all like "How DARE he steal my PLAN B!" I really want a corporate throwdown and power struggle next week.

• Members

Brooke: "Im sure you would agree that it isnt right for a woman toc ome between a man whos in a commited relationship with another woman"

Taylor" And its now you've come to that conclusion after you broke up my marriage to Ridge"

That's paraphrased but pretty much how it went....LOL

LOVE Steffy's hair today! Her haircut is so cute with it straught rather than the curls she had on before.

I loved the end too! The musical cute was so dramatic!

• Members

I loved the end, so soapy!

I didn't like Steffy short hair when it was curly but it looked good straight.

I love Taylor vs Brooke and Steffy vs Hope & I'm one of the rare viewers that like all 4 characters. I just sit back & enjoy the entertainment.

• Members

One, Liam is a douche. It's bad enough he's done nothing but piss and moan since the minute he escaped Amber's clutches about Hope not jumpin', humpin' and pumpin' him...the fact he so easily bought into Steffi's suppositions about why Hope wasn't in bed with him really makes him look like a loser. Or worse, that he's the one who's looking for an excuse to have his cake and *bleep* it too.

Two, Steffi looks pathetic any way you cut it. Whether or not she's purposely undercutting Hope, in love with Liam or subverting her hots for Bill with his son....how can you put on someone else's engagement ring five seconds after they've broken up, and think that what you have is "real"?

I get it. We're supposed to like all of them...it's Brooke/Ridge/Taylor: The Next Generation. (Eerily so in spots...who wasn't thinking of Ridge's proposal to Taylor wearing the dress he designed for Brooke when Liam proposed to Steffi?) And misunderstandings like Liam and Hope's are soap staples. But somehow, it just seems tired.

Archived