B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Does anyone know if the music in the Intimates ad was created just for the show or if it is from an actual record? As far as I can remember, they have played any actual verses, right?

Liam was sooo going to "relieve" himself to that ad until Steffy walked in on him. LOL!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that Steffy isn't scared either but I'm still on Brookes side on this. I think she's 100% right. I think Taylor and Steffy know it deep down to but just don't want to say it so they continue to act like snide, defensive bitches trying to spin everything as Hope's fault! JMO, lol

I'm wondering about that to...I need a copy lol!

OMG. I thought the same thing to. When he sat down, turned Steffy's ad on, then took a sip of his beer.... laugh.png

• Members

laugh.png

I saw promos for that and thought it was awful...but then I hear it's good?? IDK. I'll try tuning in...I am shocked someone thinks he's a good actor in something. LOL.

It's seriously reminding me of this amazingness of a song, which got me hooked on B&B in the first place. They played this over and over & I fell in LOVE

God now I can't get that necklace-gate story out of my head! I was seriously in a LOVE AFFAIR with B&B last year because of this geniousness

@5:11 wub.pngohmy.png

• Members

29oq4i8.gif

Stop Being a Good Girl!

Steffy's song played again today! It was in the first segment. Liam was watching it when Steffy came in

LMAO, Jackie and her OLD azz

Now Hope is discussing her non-existing sex life with Eric? Girl put a lid on it!

Justin and Katie's doctor is SOOO random. I thought she was gone and what was the point of this reveal if this her last day in the country. Is she coming back? So much for a 5 minute storyline. I bet this is the most Justin/Donna get for the rest of the year

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MCdWbnEeJLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

Dang I totally missed it then LOL. And WOW, there is a video of it on YT! There needs to be a longer one that loops :lol:

I loved the Jackie/Owen scenes, but how random Jackie all of a sudden realizes she's old. lol.

The Justin stuff was random, cliche out of nowhere nonsense IMO. Don't care about it one bit. They could've thought of something better and slightly more original! It's so obvious whats to come!

• Members

OMG! That freeze frame at the end with Taylor! In widescreen HD no less! Can't stop laughing! Someone has to make that gif happen.

But I have to say I'm loving this version ... at least when she's not affirming Steffy's behavior.

What up with Donna's abrupt change in opinion of Amber? I guess this is to create some contrived conflict between her and Justin so he can have his five minute story of the doctor. LOL!

And, oh man ... of course DAAAAAAYZEEEE has some psychic friends because we know us Black folk are so spiritual like that.rolleyes.gif

Archived