AMC: Monday, August 29th, 2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe is love.

I still think Babe being alive is a red herring but it pisses me off that this waste of a character gets all the buildup lile they are saving the best for last.

I agree with David & Cara eating the show alive & funny how Cara is now some expert on casual hookups when just mere months ago she was portrayed as only ever having been with Jake.

• Members

I have not watched the show yet. But for some reason, I actually am looking forward to Babe coming back, in whatever form. It's probably because I know it's temporary :) I think, at least in the end, she is one of the few if not the only one who understands JR. I also want her to whisk AJ away from everything.

• Members

Nice to get a break from Zach but how could the show not follow up on the Zach/Griffin cliffhanger from last week? I wonder what happened

Bianca and Marissa are a joke. LMAO. I'm sorry.

Erica's reaction to Minx was good & so what I was expecting, but I wanted more. I wish her scenes with Bianca had been longer. I found it incredibly rushed and disappointing.

The Tad/Jessie scenes were excellent and I can't wait for the Jessie/Angie scenes tomorrow. I'm sure they will be good.

I'm actually not minding Cara, still loving her - I love that she's not totally infatuated with David. She refused to have sex with him again and I like that. She really is being genuine when she says she loves the Orpheus project and wants to keep working on it.

Archived