AMC: Monday, August 29th, 2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Cara & David are eating the show alive, David in particular, funny how that's ignored ;) Rylee aren't even on as much as they used to be.

No one's on more than David.

The FIRST thing LoBro should have done was wrap up the Jangie baby storyline instead of waiting till the end of August, UGH

• Members

I agree David is eating the show alive as well :lol:

Rylee are just too painful to watch and Zach has been driving me insane since his return

And LOL Cheap, I couldn't believe she said "You've never had a one night stand?" as if different people...oh, I dont know...have different morals? rolleyes.gif

• Members

Yeah I am the biggest Zach hater out there but has VI had a day off in the last 3-4 weeks.

I am not enjoying the show much today except for Erica

Really this Angie/Jessie story is so so disappointing. I can't believe the story gets no attention and I can't believe how they are rushing to this reveal.

THere is no excuse regardless of all the returns and project orpheus. This should have been a FB story no matter what or at least the story should be getting FB focus this week and last week. Maybe thats why I was just meh about Jessie its because its a lets rush to the reveal.

• Members

LOL true. But ugh, I still hope one of Leo, Gillian or Mike are alive just so that I won't be mad about three different fanbases getting their hopes up for NO apparent reason.

Glad JR addressed the possibility of AJ getting bullied for their lesbian relationship. It finally sounded like something other than purely homophobic drivel.

Archived