AMC: Monday, August 29th, 2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved that line!

Yeah, it does!smile.png

I think David is setting Erica up. It was too convenient how he "hid" that file when she entered and then left her alone.

Me, too, although it's been a few years since I did.

Overall, I thought this was a great episode, especially the Tad/Jesse scenes. Darnell toned it down and made me feel sorry for Jesse again.

Erica & Dixie were also quite good, as were Erica/Bianca and Marissa/JR.

• Members

Don't think this is remotely the case. It's just a matter of the actress (possibly) being able to be around for more then a few days to film. We still have no idea how long Babe will even be on, what she will be doing, what her airdate is or when/if she is really coming back. All we've been given is September. As we have seen with the returns for Zach and Dixie, Thorsten and Cady were willing to comeback for a longer haul. Josh, SMG and Eva La Rue were not so their characters got shorter returns.

I don't know if she understands him persay, there has always been a level of miscommunication for them. Even when Baker was in the role. But I would say that she certainly does soften him and I like that he tries to be a better person for her which is what this character needs. I can barely even watch JR most of the time because he seems to be so angry and dripping with hatred whenever he is on screen. Hopefully Babe is back, so that way I can watch JR and not want to throw bricks at my television screen for all of his ridiculous comments and actions.

• Members

As a person, JR was at his most likeable back in fall of 2008 after the character had reunited with AB's Babe. He truly seemed to be at peace with himself and genuinely happy. I felt for them as they moved away from PV to avoid all the drama and start over together, a chance they never quite got to live out

• Members

Oh he totally did. She eyed the file when he put it under the others and he eyed her. LOL And how he said he was leaving it almost had this, "Oh don't take the file, okay?" air too it. I've wondered for awhile if she's part of OP too, she just doesn't know it.

• Members

It's so strange checking back in to this show after having not watched for about two weeks. This was the first time I've seen David and Cara together. That's just weird.

I loved the Tad/Jesse scenes. I love their relationship. Dead or alive they've always been fantastic together. MEK and DW have such a wonderful effortless chemistry. When Tad says, "You can tell me anything," I believe him but still if this story had been allowed to play out the way it should've, it would've been intriguing to me to see how their friendship would handle the strain. I was glad to see Jesse finally get to share his burden with someone besides Brot. This all should've happened months ago but that's a moot point now.

And of course it's always good to see Frankie. Nice to see Cornelius is still getting some screen time in between his shifts at The Gap. dry.png

Archived