OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Members

I don't know where you get your facts.

But at his event, Trevor explained what happened. He wanted to stick around but ABC insisted on a 4 year contract. Trevor said he didn't want to be locked up that long. He countered with 1 year and was told buh bye. Considering ABC gave RH a 1 year deal AND Frons KNEW they canceling OLTL soon, they negotiated in total bad faith with Trevor.

It was later AFTER cancellation news broke that Trevor went to TIIC and said I can stay on recurring to finish up the show if you want. They said no we are done with your character and they weren't kidding.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is TSJ/Todd the ONLY one who hates and is blaming Irene? RH and Viki both shrugged off Irene's actions and said cool RH is Todd, let's move right on by.

The murder mystery should be Irene, with everyone who loves TSJ/RH gunning for her head.

Just Priceless.

• Members

WHat was that--does SHaun really have so little going on in his own life that he remembers some tiny bump from 18 months back??

Apparently it takes a REALLY long time to get back from the graveyard...

Not picking up the same way though at al--Rex and Shane popped in nearly mid conversationl--it's obvious there was something behind the scenes going on...

+1 one of the biggest flaws with RC's writing.

Yes and apparently could be relatively easily brainwashed into being the brilliant Todd--couldn't Irene have somehow brainwashed him to be less "slow" ages back with her brilliance?

So that we can have a brilliant murder mystery of course!

• Members

It horrifies me a little that he appears to be wearing one of my fave tshirts I own. :shakes head: I don't like to think that me and "Ford" have anything in common... (I wonder if he ate even two bites of that cake? It's like when you see Susan Lucci or Alicia M take two nibbles of something on AMC)

• Members

You used to have that in your old avi didn't you? You changed just in time!

I didn't count Marty because she was trashed more for John, but it's sobering to remember just how many characters went nuts to prop OLTL's 'heroes'.

• Members

Exactly! It seems really weird and way too soon for everyone to just call him Victor. Jack is the only one calling him Dad. Tea seems to have the most difficulty calling him Victor which I like but he even answered the phone yesterday "This is Todd" so no, he's not really accepting it himself.

Those scenes between Todd and Tea seemed very uncomfortable and weird to me. I'm not too sure the actors are fond of each other and maybe it's coming off in their scenes. I don't really know what it is but it was uncomfortable to me. Anyone else have any input on that or am I just seeing things that aren't there?

• Members

They seemed so much better and natural a few weeks ago at the jail cell before the reveal of his identity and Tea had her doubts. I noticed they seemed off yesterday but it might be bc Tea doesnt want him. She's accepted TSJTodd for who he is and they arent writing her as potentially torn or confused. She's moved on from that guy and now that she knows the truth, she's made the decision, emotionally and mentally to support the man she married.

Archived