OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just noticed they added Clint to the A opening so now it's Clint before Viki instead of Bo. I'm betting this will be changed sooner rather than later.

John-Natalie-Brody-Jessica-Ford-Langston-Starr-James-Nate-Dani-Destiny-Shaun-Nora-Bo-Clint-Viki

John-Natalie-Brody-Ford-Jessica-Todd-Starr-James-Nate-Dani-Destiny-Shaun-Nora-Bo-Clint-Viki

• Members

Well my comment really had nothing to do with TSJ or RH or who's the best Todd. Thats a debate I don't want to get into. I just never believed they would waste Todd2's/Victors departure on some happily ever after scenario and would use it to drive more story. Its too big a story and focus for that IMO. Whether a murder mystery will be compelling, if thats where its going, no one knows.

• Members

The editing is a hot mess and really takes me out of the scenes. (Unless you're really talking about all the setup to Trevor's exit -- and I have no complaints).

Since most of the episode seemed to be devoted to people who will be suspects down the line, the scenes that had nothing at all to do with that stood out like a sore thumb.

• Members

Nice to see Tom Degnan/Billy Magnussen together again.

As for "Victor" going psycho, can't we just write it off as a homage to the horrific writing that had so many different characters go psycho/return as psycho in order to prop his story (Marcie, Rebecca, Powell, Zach, Eli, Ross, et al)?

Archived