AMC - Friday - August 26, 2011

• Members

bc it doesnt make any logical sense why people would be blindly following David and his blatant illegal and unethical actions. As a viewer, Im stumped that he isnt in jail and/or coming under fire by some higher ethical board/authority

Erica/Mike 80s flashbacks :D

Cara is such a dumb ho...I cant stand to watch her like this

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok Cara and David really have no chemistry. Probably because this is all moving so fast it just seems forced. I was interested not anymore.

Because it makes no sense that no one would question some Dr. Frankenstein bringing people back from the dead I mean come on.

I can't help harping on it but I cannot stand Zach's look like at all. I feel like the show wants me to see him as Jesus.

• Members

I agree with you. It's not coming across as "Gee, don't you see what David's done is illegal? Why are you acting like it isn't?" It's more along the lines of "What the hell? You're not agreeing with me that David is the devil? You MUST be brainwashed, because you simply couldn't form an opposing opinion on your own!"

• Members

Why are we questioning whether Darnell Williams and/or Michael E. Knight are gay? I thought we settled that.

(Not everyone's heard or read the blind item, so let's just pretend I said nothing.)

Why else? To undo it. Say Josh isn't really Jeff and Erica's son. Say he's really Greg and Emily Madden's son, b/c Greg needed his financial backers for his experiments (or whatever) to think so. ([!@#$%^&*] Colin Egglesfield and his "Well, my brother-in-law and father are doctors, and they say it can happen!" Whatever, you uni-browed mother !@#$%^&*].)

Archived