OLTL: Actress and coupling here to stay?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mm hmm yes.

And is it just me, or does David A. Gregory look like a *completely* different person whenever he gives a great big smile? It took me weeks to realize that the person with the great big smile in the opening credits is the same smouldering pouty-lipped adonis on the show.

• Members

So, is he saying that they want Amanda Setton to stay on after ABC, or till the end of ABC?

AS/Kim is all I care about, and I'm going to pretend I didn't just read about the horrendous continuation of Ford & Jess. If he had a name that started with 'M', they could have been called "Mess".

• Members

It doesn't say that one way or the other but I'd guess continuing on PP since they wanted her on long-term when she left the first time. Basically, Amanda and her agents don't want her pinned down so it sounds like they're working around Amanda's schedule with Gossip Girl and other projects. I would assume she's willing to stick around as long as she can do other things, too. I think that translates into recurring but many recurring people are around for years and years.

• Members

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm not a big fan of the revolving door type scenarios that we get with David, as TW juggles his DH duties with OLTL, so hopefully if they keep Kim on a recurring basis, and AS gets to still do other things, I hope it's not in that same style.

Archived