Kendall: "Hey there, don't I know you?"

SMG Character: "No, I haven't been to Piine Valley since 1995!"

*begins walking out of room, sees Erica standing, facing away from her*

SMG: "Mom?!"

*Erica turns around*

SMG: "Oh sorry, I thought you were my mother. You look just like her..."

Erica: "Oh darling, she's a lucky woman!"

SMG: "Are you sure I don't know you, you look really familar?"

Erica: "Hmm, I don't think so. This is my daughter Kendall, maybe you knew her?"

SMG: "No we just met...Hmm..."

*Bianca enters*

Erica: "This is my other daughter, Bianca. Did you know her?"

Bianca: "Hello!"

SMG: *puzzled look* "No...No, the only Bianca I knew in Pine Valley looked NOTHING like you. Oh well! If you all will excuse me, I'm going to go have a cigarette."

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, whatever. I'm glad she's doing it. But I get so tired of this stuff about her and Susan. So they didn't get along? It's not written in contracts that they have too. I've never understood the big deal. I'm actually glad they're both away from the situation and don't have to be around each other if they really didn't get along.

There has to be some root issue though, I've never heard another cast member (past or present) talk this way about SL or vice versa.

• Members

I doubt that after 16 years of SMG being gone, Susan Lucci is going to throw a fit if she has to share ONE SCENE with her. In fact I'm sure they will share a scene, and there will be some little SOAPnet promo where the two of them stand in front of the camera and Susan beams, saying "Reuniited" with SMG finishing "and it feels SOOOO good!" just so that they can get all the fans to STFU about the feud.

• Members

I think its a known fact that SMG is a raging bitch....lol. J/K. Seriously though, Ive read other reports about her from her Buffy days. I think if there were any issues, they may have lied with her

One rumor I always laugh at is that Susan gave an ultimatum to TPTB bc she was jealous that SMG won an Emmy before her. She had been been nominated and losing every year and in comes SMG who gets a nom and wins. The rumor goes that she had a fit with TPTB and SMG was promptly fired...lol

Archived