AMC: Actress confirms return

• Members

Not in the least and I never cared about it when the rumors floated around years ago either. Does everyone get along with everyone in their workplace? Conflict is a part of human nature. I know SMG is not a warm and fuzzy person but people on line put too much stock in it. These people are professionals and will do their jobs regardless. Heck Peter Reckell and Kristian Alphonzo worked together for years and hated each other. And??

SMG is Kendall. I am sure AM is a nice person but Kendall got morphed to fit her and not for the better JMO. I always envisioned Kendall as the next Erica in some ways.

And for someone who is supposedly such a *itch, SMG came calling to AMC to make a farewell appearance which shows how classy she is.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I utterly & completely disagree. Kendall didn't get morphed to fit her at all, SMG's Kendall was just Greenlee the first, they're one & the same, at least the Pre-Rylee Greenlee

AM gave Kendall vulnerability & heart, SMG's version was just one-dimensional bitch

• Members

I was 14 years old when I saw SMG's last episode as Kendall. Not knowing anything about BTS going-on's and taping schedules at that time, I wrote a passionate letter begging her to come back. So, I really mean it when I say I loved SMG as Kendall.

That said, AM is THE Kendall for me.

AM became the definitive Kendall for me in those scenes where Kendall talked to Bianca before the abortion and I never looked back after that. Before that, although I liked AM in the role a lot more than I thought I ever would, from time to time I would think about SMG back in the role. So, I agree with SMG on AM and Kendall.

I think both variations of Kendall's haven't always had the best writing, so this is despite writing in a lot of ways.

• Members

She was one of the leads to arguably the best story of that era. The Kendall/Erica retcon was JUICY stuff. Kendall was such a fun character for the drama and story she brought on. I loved SMG from when she was on Swans Crossing so it was such a treat to have her on AMC. I thought she did great and held her own. Its a shame she was only on the show for such a short time but she definetly left her stamp on the role. She was one of the characters that people said was unrecastable bc she was that damn good anc AMC left the character in limbo for a good 6-7 years despite her importance. Of course then AM came in and has done wonders with making Kendall her own

• Members

They hated each other. One word...Zach.

Edited to add: Oh wait, you mean SMG? They defiently did have scenes. Maria was married to Edmund and living at Wildwind. Kendall was there alot as Dimitri was her stepfather and she married his son, Anton. She also feuded with her sister, Julia. I dont recall them personally having much to do with each other but they were in the same orbit

• Members

Yes, that is accurate, but the lack of interest Kendall & Zach had in each other romantically along with both being hung up on other people made these one or two encounters during the engagement insignificant. They didn't really hate each other over Zach. Maria was a little jealous. Kendall enjoyed smacking her around for being Maria a bit, as usual and stemming more from their clashes over Aidan. Kendall at one point was even offering to help get Zach back with Maria at one point.

• Members

I think there is a chance she'll interact with more people. It seems like a complete waste to just have her interact with ELR. Maybe Maria will make introductions between her friend from California and some of the Pine Valley folks.

Archived