AMC: Actress confirms return

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not that she's mean but Ive heard that she's not very approachable. She tends to keep her distant and can come across cold as a result. She never did fan events for Buffy whereas the other casts did and bonded with each other and fans. She came to work, did her business and left anddidnt develop close relationships outside of work. She was still very professional but she wasnt someone many of her cast members could call a friend.

• Members

Yep and I can respect that but to the wrong people it just makes her come across as a bitch. I know back in the Buffy days people used to say things about her bc she wouldnt do commentaries for the DVDs and show up at conventions. She got it bad when she didnt show up for the show's farewell wrap up party as well

• Members

Well at least Lucci finally got her Emmy...can you imgaine if she didnt

SMG: I want to be credited as an Emmy winner(special guest star) if I return in the opening credits.

SL; Pounding the desk on the Fusion set....WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!

SMG walks in: I see you still havent won that Emmy...smirks

• Members

Ha, he really needed to be taken down a peg. AMC has tried to sell him as the second face of AMC for years now and I have always hated that. :lol: I wouldn't mind if it was Kendall, Greenlee, Ryan, or Kendall, Ryan, Greenlee actually as that's more balanced. Maybe we will get a new opening altogether for AMC 2.0.

• Members

I'm mad that Winsor wore all that bronzer to Sarah's high school graduation. :P He probably worked that day and didn't wash off his makeup, the Professional Children's School is close to the old studios. I remember that photo spread in SOD when she graduated (with her NHS sash).

I would love to hear what an objective third party would have to say about Susan and Sarah's working relationship. To be a fly on those studio walls. Maybe someone like Rudolph Martin, or Margaret Sophie-Stein, or even Mike Nader. It is still my hunch that SMG was one of those precocious tristate area child actors who talked like she was grown to grown folks. Just my hunch.

• Members

The fact that no one can pin it down to one specific incident - even something that's patently untrue - makes me think the feud between the two was/is largely blown out of proportion. (Even what *I* heard, that it all started w/ SMG upstaging SL in one scene upon one director's orders, has been debunked.) Did SMG and SL get along? Prolly not. But there's a difference, I think, between "not getting along," and, say, Eric Braeden and Peter Bergman's infamous BTS fistfight at Y&R.

• Members

YESSSSSS!

I love her. Bitch and all. And I would love it if she and La Lucci put old tensions and rivalries behind them and shared a scene together. Is it wrong that I actually want them to make up? :lol:

• Members

At the risk of pissing a lot of people off, I'm getting tired of the returns. Especially the back from the dead's with David. I just wish they'd focus a little more on the characters we already have.

That said, I'm sure SMG won't have a big role or anything to time consuming, but still.

Archived