AMC: Actress confirms return

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is great news! I love it when a "Never gonna happen dry.png " happens. I adored SMG as Kendall, such fond memories of that time in AMC history. I remember telling a friend, "She's the Erica of this show" watching her on Swan's Crossing then seeing that she was cast on AMC in SOD's Comings & Goings with no clue of what was in store.

Whatever they have her do, she MUST share screen with Susan and Alicia. It would be a big cheat not to. tongue.png I really wish she could have been Jane's daughter. If they want to go all OLTL with it, they could just have her and Alicia randomly switch off playing Kendall's scenes for an episode without even a passing reference. Sort of like the Babe hug.

• Members

http://www.soapopera...irms-amc-return

Alicia Minshew Responds to Sarah Michelle Gellar's AMC Return:

"That is brilliant!" cheers Alicia Minshew (Kendall) of the news that her predecessor, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is returning to the show. "I think her ideas are brilliant and I hope if she does have a scene at ConFusion that I get to be in it! Whatever she ends up doing, I hope I get to be a part of it. I think it would be so funny if the two of us looked at each other and went, 'Don't I know you from somewhere?' or if we said the same thing at the same time and looked at each other like, 'Hmmmm.' I've only met Sarah one time, but she couldn't have been sweeter. I would love, love, love to work with her. "This is what's really weird," Minshew adds. "I actually had a dream about her last night! She had her baby right around when I had Willow and I was just looking at a picture of her with her daughter in a magazine, and maybe that's why she popped up in my dream, but I totally dreamed that we were hanging out doing mommy things together. It was crazy!"

• Members

I'm sorry, but I used to love it when SMG Kendall would try to torture Bianca. :lol: Gina Gallagher played Bianca like such a little snot and she always had that look on her face like something stank. Kendall was turrible and so jealous but it was pure comedy the way she would gripe at Bianca for being Erica's little favorite. Those two have come such a long way. When Kendall came back it was like Greenlee already occupied that spot on the show and Kendall lost some of her teeth. I dunno, maybe it would have gotten tiresome, but there really was something special about always-scheming demon spawn Kendall.

Archived