AMC: Wednesday, August 3, 2011

• Members

Asher said he was going to live with Caleb at Wildwind... but that sure did seem like an exit to me, or at least a finale to the Colby/Asher relationship.

If you're a homophobe whilst drunk, then you're a straight up homophone whilst sober... you're just able to bite your tongue.

I find it ironic the episode that had nothing to do with Project Orpheus, and mostly to do with Angie/Lucy, you all find boring! Yet some of you think Orpheus is a crazy, campy non-AMC style storyline...and have been crying for months to get Angie/Lucy storyline movement. LOL - Oh AMC fans!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hate that commercial! I don't watch the food network so I don't know who half these people are, but if this show is supposed to be in any way about fashion, someone needs to tell the fat guy to lose the crocs.

Yeah, it is. I found it annoying too when Colby mentioned that Adam doesn't talk to her. It just doesn't seem like him.

That's exactly what Babe was, so why not think it?

I loved this episode too, especially the Angie/Maya, Tad/Cara and JR/Jesse/Mookie scenes.

I wish Colby had interacted with JR instead of just Asher, though I'm not sure if he's actually gone yet. Yeah, Colby didn't exactly warm up to Asher when he first showed up, but now he's the hero who showed up just in time or something like that. I straightened up my coffee table yesterday during their scenes because they kind of dragged the show down, but I didn't want to ff and miss something so close to the end of the show's run (on TV anyway).

• Members

I agree, and it was a Wednesday, not a bad day in the week to fill an episode with pivotal character interactions and use that to move stories forward.

I don't get the flack the Mookie/Maya storyline is getting, since automatically it gives Jesse and Angie airtime, and helps to progress their storyline, which undeniably needs to be progressed before the finale. What happens with them, could very well affect when and how Angie learns the truth about Lucy. I don't see either Maya/Mookie getting more airtime than Angie/Jesse. To add to that, I don't find the actors that play Maya and Mookie horrendous. I find the actress that plays Maya quite promising to be honest.

Kind of disappointed David/Greenlee weren't on.

• Members

Isnt it better that newbies are brought on to provide story for vets than to have story create solely for them? The story isnt about Maya and Mookie; its about Jesse and Angie. Maya and Mookie are merely vehicles to move their story forward

• Members

I agree, I think Maya and Mookie (who I wouldn't even group as a "newbie" as his sole purpose seems to be for this s/l alone) are being woven in perfectly with Jesse and Angie. I think it's being played very evenly with Jesse sh!tting himself with loyal accomplice Brot at his side, clueless Angie reluctantly involved with David on a quest to regain her sight while providing some motherly support for her new nanny who is the birth mother of her swithceroo baby, Maya dealing with an abusive boyfriend and crazy guilt as she tends to a baby she doesn't even know is hers! This is my favorite s/l right now and to me it has all the character warmth and intrigue of classic AMC.

Archived