AMC: Wednesday, August 3, 2011

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO I was just gonna comment. Just hideously, atrociously bad. There are no words. The commercials embarrass the f!ck out of me.

Maya's got a bit of a stash. mellow.png

I wonder if this is the last we'll see of Asher. I don't get why they randomly rushed his and Colby's relationship and now are randomly dropping them. Meh, whatever.

• Members

LOL, that one really stood out to me as well. As did Mario presenting that pizza and staring into the camera like he was holding for a picture for several awkward seconds. Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef are my two favorite shows right now and I absolutely love food, but 1pm is too early in the day for my mind and stomach to really wanna go there. I suppose 1pm can be my designated time to go download the day's @// My Children episode.

• Members

I hope Maya makes it to the online version, and I think there's good enough reason that she could (working around Angie in absentia, of course). She has the meatiest material of any newbie in recent memory (here's looking at you Asher). One could say Asher and Colby would be good choices for the online transition, but seriously, I'd rather SORAS A.J. and Miranda or bring back Petey and a recast Lily. Colby and her neurotic ass get on my nerves. Asher has improved, but it sure as hell looks like the show has cut its losses.

Brot has provided exposition for the switched baby thing like four times in the last two weeks. tongue.png

• Members

I agree. He would at least call even if he was off enjoying his new chapter, presumably still with Brooke who would encourage him to do so.

Ugh, I'm so tired of J.R. the nasty drunk. I was sick of it the last time. Enough already.

• Members

Maya is like a classic AMC ingenue just as Mookie is like a classic AMC bad guy who will get his. Which is almost too bad because I am really enjoying the dynamic with him around which will be entirely lost if he's "reformed" or chased out of town. Sometimes it's a little wacko.png talking about this show when you can't really guage what was and what still is planned to be wrapped up before the finale and what has the potential to carry over online.

Archived