AMC: Wednesday, August 3, 2011

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just saw the show and I think you guys were too hard. Some good character interaction today. It wasnt must see tv but it was enough to hold my interest and moved stories and characters forward

I really liked the Marissa/AJ stuff scenes. I love that little boy. I thought she was right in what she did. JR is a mess and has no business being around AJ, at least not until he fixxes himself up

Glad Maya confided in Angie. I wonder where they would go with this had ABC not cancelled the show. I really wonder whats going to happen to Angie

Jesse is annoying me

I dont think JR's a bigot. He's just lashing out at the woman that hurt him. If Bianca was a man, he'd be acting the same way. It probably hurts deeper that he got left for another woman, but he's hurting nonetheless. He doesnt have anything against homosexuals. I think he might have said some comments towards Zarf and Bianca in the past but I think thats just pure ignorance and him being an a-hole, not anything rooted in hatred or prejudice.

What makes you think he was ignoring her call? Maybe he simply wasnt around for it? From past conversations, we know they talk to each other.

IA. I cant stand Mookie in his current form but he definetly looks like someone that can be reformed. I saw some of that in his scene with JR as JR was the aggressor and one in the wrong. In that moment, I rooted for Mookie

IA again. I really enjoy Maya and the character has alot of potential.

Its way too early to SORAS AJ and Miranda as teens! Big no to that!

• Members

I thought it was established canon that JR was a homophobe? He made sharp cutting comments to Eden's Bianca on several occasions and made a lot of derogatory remarks to her about her sexual orientation in 2004. He also cut Babe in two when he thought Bianca and Babe slept together back in August of 2004 which was a set up to find JR's true motives about gas lighting Babe, drugging her and framing Jaime. Those weren't the only occasions he constantly said immature things to Bianca about being a lesbian through out the duration of 04'. He made similar comments AGAIN about Zarf/Zoe and even attempted to try and take Little Adam away from Babe by finding a bigoted judge who hated transgender persons and use the fact that Babe was friends with Zarf/Zoe against her. JR has continuously made ill references towards those on the lavender spectrum be them gay, lesbian or transgender so his hateful comments are nothing new. JR has always been this hateful and ignorant when it comes to people who aren't heterosexual.

JR is a horrible person. Even if he is a great dramatic catalyst for soaps. Jacob Young's JR has never been very accepting of others so his derision toward Marissa and Bianca is entirely expected. JR is the AMC equivalent to Archie Bunker.

• Members

I guess it's your attempt to deflect away from the fact that JR said because Bianca was a lesbian she shouldn't be able to care for children?

Or maybe it's your attempt to ignore the fact that JR treated Zarf/Zoe like dirt because she was a transgender person?

Perhaps it's your attempt to repress the fact that JR has made a multitude of homophobic comments toward Bianca and Marissa?

The fact that Babe lied about the maternity of a child doesn't change the fact that JR is a bigot.

• Members

And yet JR has made many similar comments that are anti-gay while he was sober. But I am done arguing this with you. You will argue this to the end of the earth just because you think Jacob Young is hot.

• Members

LMAO when was this. This is the same guy that set up Binx w/ a gf. The Zoey/Zarf/Zit story he also was drunk. WTF, when did you see JR the homophobe sober, this I need to hear. Oh and I argue for JR, b/c there are two lesbian b!tches that are claiming a kid that isn't even thier's... Meanwhile LoBro is destroying everything the Chandlers were, for what WTF knows but it's tearing down characters ppl love. Unfortunately you wouldn't know that.

• Members

LMAO. Thank god that useless piece of wood Asher up and left town. I pray Caleb is next. I love how him & Asher have only been in like 2 episodes since LB's material started airing. LOL!! Good riddance to the both of them!

I actually really loved this episode, don't get how it was boring at all...the Maya/Angie scenes were so good!! I just love Maya and Mariah Buzolin in the role! her & Debbi Morgan rock together. Just awesome. Lots of story progression there today...

Really, Colby? Asher came in at the perfect time in your life? WTH?? I didn't get that at all. She was happy with Damon until Asher whisked into her life behind that tree.

I love Colby's blog.

Archived