AMC: Tuesday, July 26

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He doesnt know about the Jane situation. He has absolutely no knowledge of Erica's current ordeal. He's keeping secret from Kendall but thats not the same as throwing her mother to the wolves as its unrelated as far as he knows

• Members

Maya. :blush: Hubbards all day, every day. Loving their story and all of the players involved, including strong support from Brot, and Mookie the Denzel-wannabe villain. Those faces/lipped words Maya was making at him were cracking me up.

Cheap, yes, I liked the Les Baxter nod to history too, but I especially liked Angie's reference to The City. :)

I really thought Opal was about to be all, " :o Jiminy Crickets, my best gal pal's done gone and lost the stuffin' in her chaise lounge..." and it was such a nice little development that she's the one who believes Erica.

• Members

I'm about to start calling Griffin Sniffin with all that wobbly-voiced cry-talking. When Kendall ended it, who else was like, "Oh well <_< ..."? I don't see some great relationship that needs rooting, especially when we know what we know, but I understand that Griffall or Griffken or whatever it's being called has its supporters. I will forever associate Griffin with his early webisode which I thought was so well produced. For that strange reason alone, I wouldn't mind if he continued on the online version and found love elsewhere. It's too bad Cara is his sister. They remind me of the:

wonder-twins.jpg

Archived