AMC: Tuesday, July 26

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. Perhaps if she is on the brink of death, and he revives her with what's he's working on in Project Orpheus. I found it interesting when one of their scenes were back to back in this episode, David discussing his research, and then cutting to Amanda and Jake discussing her cancer.

• Members

dragonflies I'm not sure how Griffin threw Erica to the wolves either. I don't get that at all. He knew nothing about what was happening with Erica until now. And I don't think he has any bad intentions either. I think It's disappointing he chose not to tell Kendall the truth but I get why he didn't. In true Kendall fashion she wouldn't of been able to keep it away from Ryan & Greenlee! Man I was sad to see Kendall break up with Griff today though. *sigh* unfortunately I think your right, as expected LB is truly done with them now.

OMG Kendall was looking FAB today in that outfit! Loved it! The shot of Kendall from the feet up as she strutted into David's hospital room was great!

I second SFK's blush.gif about Maya. I really love her & the Actress playing her. The stuff with her & Angie was soo well done.

Sorry to hear Amanda has cancer, seems like the writers are just trying to use this as a way to keep Amanda & Jake together despite both of their deception towards one another.

Archived