OLTL: Two vets return

• Members

About time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/beloved-oltl-vets-return

Digest can confirm that OLTL's John Loprieno (Cord) and Andrea Evans (Tina) are set to return to Llanview in September. The duo was last seen on-screen in 2008 for the show's 40th anniversary. "It's like going home," says Evans. "Of course I'm thrilled to be doing it." See the issue of Digest on sale 8/2 for more from the actors.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really didn't think it would happen. I'm glad I was wrong. I'm looking forward to seeing them again, especially Tina. Is there any chance she will return in time for a scene with Dorian? Any at all? I want one last moment between them.

• Members

Oh well. I guess this is just a brief visit from Tina but if it's to the end then perhaps Robin might return briefly.

I'd rather see this than have to have poor Andrea share scenes with trash like Jessica.

• Members

From SID:

The parade of ONE LIFE TO LIVE veterans who will be returning to Llanview before the soap signs off of ABC in January has begun: a spokesperson for the show confirms that fan favorites John Loprieno and Andrea Evans will be bringing one-time supercouple Cord and Tina back to town in September. The actors were last seen on-screen in 2008 when OLTL celebrated its 40th anniversary.

But what does the OLTL return mean for Evans' status on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL, where she's been recurring as Amber's white-trash mother, Tawny? Turns out, she's just taking a brief hiatus from the CBS sudser. "We're thrilled for Andrea and her fans that she gets to return to OLTL before they go off the air to reprise a role that started her illustrious career in daytime television," says a rep for B&B. "We're also happy to report that Andrea remains a part of the B&B family portraying the character of Tawny Moore."

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/07/oltl-fan-faves-are-back.html

Archived