OLTL: Two vets return

• Members

Who cares! If they are actually gonna go there with this over the top and ridiculous 2 Todd plot, then bringing Gabrielle shouldnt be out of hte question. To answer the question, she is technically dead, but in my mind,I never acknowledged that. She's been living in Argentina with Max for the past few years. He saved her at the last minute when she was at the hospital and whisked her away to protect her from the serial killer that tried to off her. He told everyone about this months later offscreen so when she appears no one will be surrpised to see her alive and back in Llanview. It'll be as if that whole "dead" thing never happened

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a solution for Gabrielle. A passenger van flies down Llantano Highway and abruptly pulls over. David Hayward pushes her out the side door and speeds off!

By the way, supper happy about Tina & Cord (obviously!) ... Someone mentioned it wasfor just a "few days" - but other than B&B calling AE's time-off a hiatus, I don't see anything that's saying their run on the show is that short -?

• Members

I hope they are on for weeks, if not all of the final months. I hope they get to remarry and actually have a story, not simply appear to be supporting roles to their family. Yeah, thats the selfish fan in me but I dont care. Ive waited over 20 years for these two and that 2 day tease from last time just wasnt enough

• Members

They also messed up John Loprieno's little write up (although thankfully to a much lesser extent)....

Only that last part is not true....that was for the 10,000th episode in 2007. He was also around in 2008 for the show's 40th anniversary as well, when he and Tina shared scenes for the first time in many years....

Archived