OLTL: Two vets return

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YAY! Now don't schmuck it up like last time! I think these two would make for a great alternative/additional matriarch and patriarch for On Line to Live if say they lost a chunk of cast in the transition. Or just because!

• Members

I must be in a Pollyannish mood today, because as much as I despise back-from-the-dead stories, I think having it turn out that Gabrielle has been living with Max for the last 8 years after going into hiding/witness-protection would be pretty cool (maybe they even have a couple other kids together now). A Cord/Tina/Max/Gabrielle reunion would be pretty great for mid-to-late 80's OLTL lovers.

Heck, they wouldn't even have to make a big deal about it, just have Bo run into them first when they arrive in town, and have her briefly apologize for keeping him in the dark all these years :lol:

• Members

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

CANT

FREAKING

BREATHE.....

JUST DIED WITH

HAPPINESSS!!!!!

:D :D :D:wub:

Ha! Im glad you were too. Told ya, Tina would return ;) So much for OLTL not bringing on any vets

• Members

Haha I CAN tell! Glad everyone is happy about this, it made my week easy and probably more. Not only are they popular vets but they were a supercouple and this show needs old-school romance BAD. I'm still hoping we get to see Max, Larry, Kevin, Cassie and RJ again, they're at the top of my list (after Tina and Cord of course) due to their large roles in the show's history.

• Members

If I had one more wish it would be fore Max to reunite with them. Those 3 have not been onscreen together since 1989, maybe 1990. Would love in the same scene interacting. The only thing that could top that is if they got Fiona Hutchinson to reprise her role of Gabrielle. The original Fab Four together again!

Archived