GH: Veteran Actor Returning?!

• Members

Is Stuart Damon Returning to General Hospital?!

As I'm sure you all know, rumors have been floating around for months now that Stuart Damon (Alan) could be heading back to GH! Several weeks ago, Damon tweeted:

And now Leslie Charleson, who recently returned to the show as Alan's widow, Monica Quartermaine, sent out the following message via her Official Facebook Page:

Looks like Damon might just be returning in a ghostly form, but hey, we'll take what we can get!

I'm pumped! I've missed Alan, and I want to see some Alan/Monica!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the best news. Alan was always one of my favorite characters, and he was the best Quartermaine. His death was the unkindest death of all because it was so needless. If money was the issue they could have just put him on recurring. His character fits so many needed roles. He should be the Chief of Staff not this rotating roster of children. With Edward getting on in years he would have also been the perfect patriarch for the Q family.

• Members

thats still farfetched. Alan meant nothing to Helena. I cant see her going through the trouble of faking his death and keeping around all these years, especially since Emily herself died years ago. If she wanted to hurt Emily via him, she'd have just killed him as Alan is of no use to her. Helena didnt specifically hate Emily anyway. She just hated her in Nikolas' life. She had no personal beef with her and would have just been satisifed to have her go away. Torturing her via her family members is not Helena's style. It would have been more effective for her to just kill Emily off bc that would solve the issue of Nik being wiht her. With Emily dead, this is all a moot point anyway.

• Members

it was about inflicting pain on Lucky be keeping his son from him and having him raised as a Cassadine. Too bad this would have made more sense in 1997 when the Cassadine vs Spencer war was actually active and a major plotline.

• Members

It would be cheap and dumb IMO. Alan should remain dead, mainly bc I dont see much being done with him were he to come back. It sucks that they killed him but I dont thnk he needs to be resurrected. I think the occasional visits should suffice

Archived