GH: Veteran Actor Returning?!

• Members

I would have made more sense if Helena had Emily locked up somewhere over Alan. Her return from the dead could have been explained and made sense based on that over her having Alan. Guza wasted that opportunity with that stupid twin story. And Nikolas is now gone anyway.

Anyway Alan coming back from the dead would be a huge story and I just don't see GH going there. They'd have to spent significant time on it taking time away from their A listers and I don't see that happening. But ALan back in any capacity is great. A ghostly presence in Monica, Jason, Tracy, Edward, and even Michaels lives every now and then keeps him on canvas in sort of a patriarcal role. Even advising Robin on her CoS role. While Alan was not a huge presence his last few years, I can't think of one character whos presence on GH is missed more than him odd as it is. Probably because like Laura and even Lila, Alan was a tentpole character moreso than any of the other Quartermaines and that includes Monica and Edward. You can't lose them or should I say dispose of them as carelessly as GH disposed of Alan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They mentionn Dallas in there and you know what? I dont think I would mind that, if they went and retconned the last several years of Guza away. The show will be cancelled in a year anyway, so just reboot things before he really started to screw up with the fabric and integrity of the show. The show already stinks as it is, so its not like thats going to ruin it.

Archived