FX: American Horror Story

Toups

• Members

I was like WTF with that voodoo god or whatever he was. They introduced these big plot points/characters with no buildup. Completely shifted the vibe/tone from the last episode. I thought I had missed something bc Fiona and Marie so civil with each other and bonding seemed so off to me bc I didn't recall how they got to that place

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I forgot all about Delphine. What is the point of her? LOL at her being Benadryl. Oh stupid witch.

Queenie's attitude was stank! Where does she get off being such a bitch to Cordelia? That was all uncalled for. Girl, bye

I don't get how Cordelia stabbing her eyes out of her eyes helps the coven

tumblr_mzhc8rE4v11r7i2rko2_250.gif

tumblr_mzix63gRb71ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I have to admit that scene of Marie and Fiona teaming up to have that board slaughtered was badass

Has anyone inquired about what happened to Swamp Witch?

What a lame ending to the episode

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cordelia is the WORST teacher in the WORLD. 3 of her students have DIED. And she hasn't taught them sh!t!

Fiona and Marie L. are the BEST, I just love when Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange are on screen together, their rapport is amazing.

• Members

Of course, Fiona is not dead. Either she put a spell on the Ax Man or he sacrificed himself to fool Cordelia. Once the Supreme is revealed, Fiona will pop up and kill them all that way Cordelia's vision will come true. However, I noticed that Nan is missing among the dead in Cordelia's vision. I wonder if she will come back to life and kill Fiona.

Marie and LaLaurie's experiences of hell are fitting for both of them.

Oh, I quite enjoyed Misty beating the crap out of Madison.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I cant take the torture scenes on this show. I have to turn away. Ditto for Cordelia's eyes. Can they please put some glasses on her?

This show makes little sense to me. I watch and get confused everytime

So I wasn't the only one thinking that. This show is so predictable.

• Members

This season has been DREADFUL. I can't believe many critics (and people on my facebook) seem to think it's the best season ever. Just utter crap. Of course now we have confirmation Tim Minear WAS the show runner for Asylum because Murphy and Falchuk were too busy, but was demoted thisyear which makes some sort of sense.

The AV Critic said every single thing I was going to say (and have said over, randomly enough, on a theatre forum where everyone seemed to agree.) http://www.avclub.com/review/go-to-hell-107108

But these two quotes kinda sum it up:

Asylum felt like being driven along a mountain road in a blizzard by a drunk driver who miraculously avoided every single moose that kept leaping out in front of him. Coven is like that same drunk driver going 15 miles per hour down a sleepy suburban street and hitting every mailbox he sees. I cannot wait for American Horror Story, season four, “Probably About Aliens Or Werewolves And Also Communism Or Something.”

• to illustrate the problems with the season, let’s take on LaLaurie’s character arc: Historical serial killer. Made immortal and buried beneath the Earth for centuries. Dug up by Fiona. Made a maid for some reason. Daughter resurrected as a zombie. (Actually, up until this point, it sort of works.) Becomes sympathetic to Queenie. Sold out by Queenie. Becomes an animated head. Goes back to being a serial killer after being reassembled. Takes over her former home. Made mortal again and killed. There’s nothing even approaching a coherent throughline there, and you can extend that to everybody else on the show.
  • At least Kathy Bates seems to be having fun, right? Lance Reddick, too. He’s having the time of his life, and who can blame him? And Lily Rabe is really good at stage combat, so that’s something!

• Members

That's not ALL people want to see but it's certainly the best part of the show because they're so damn good at it.

Of all things to complain about this show it's not them. This show makes NO sense and this is NOT the best season but it's been a lot of fun. I'd rather not take it that seriously.

I must say I'm relieved that there was no attempt to redeem LaLaurie (they made it seem like they were going to but they didn't and good on them). I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

The only thing complaint I really have is that there is no sense of urgency. I swear Fiona has wanted to kill the next Supreme since episode 3. Why didn't she just DO it? That seems to be the theme of this season, someone wants to kill someone else but let me sit on my ass for the next 3 episodes talking about it.

Edited by Darn

• Members

It's not better than S1 but I define toy enjoy this more than S2 for sure

to be fair, she thought she did, when she killed Madison. Her issue is that she has no idea who the next Supreme is. Killing people on this show doesn't seem to work as they keep getting resurrected