AMC: Monday, July 11, 2011

• Members

Of course David's only friend will turn on him courteous of Ryan's meddling. DOUBLEUGH.

Greenlee's dress is ugly. Reminds me of that hideous oversized, plastic-y ruffle dress she wore for like a month straight about a year ago. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It figures that we finally get the STD conversation I've been begging to see ten seconds before AMC goes off the air. Watching JR and Amanda accuse each other of having nasty nethers was beautiful. I was hoping today would be filled with scenes of JR scratching his junk.

I can call that right now: hell no. If the show hadn't been cancelled he never would've come back.

• Members

Amanda is so dumb.

I think I saw Chrishell literally cringe having to say that line.

Cara giving JR a sermon was ridiculous as well. Not that she said anything wrong but why does Amanda gets to be treated with kid gloves while JR gets a sermon on how he should practice safe sex.

Amanda could definitely need that sermon.

How long has Greenlee been wearing that awful dress? I think months now.

Whoever writes Kendall and Griffin's dialogue needs to be tarred and feathered. What on earth are they even talking about most of the time? Proms, tags, lollipops?

• Members

2hz5vv9.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Haha, when Jordi first jined, your first complaint was that the show was rushing a relationship with Griffin so soon after Zachs death. I remember all the posts getting on the show for already lining him up as Kendall's new man before he aired. 9 months later and only now they get their first kiss. This was definetly not something rushed and didnt jive with people's initial complaints. Had the writers moved faster than they have, Im sure there would still be hostility towards this pairing and how the writers went abut it. I thought they were very respectable to the memory of Zach, and the characters by going about it how they did bc based on Kendall's history, one would have expected her to bed Griffin within the first few weeks of meeting him. They did a very nice slow buildup so that it wasnt all of a sudden and that it would make sense

You know it!

OMG, just finished watching the show and they are finally a couple! Really and truly. Go Kendall and Griff! Those two were so great together

• Members

I love Debbi and Vincent together... The praise makes me want to endure this episode...! Shall I? :unsure: Granted, I think "ANGELA'S" a freakin' dolt, but I simply LOVE Debbi Morgan when she puts in work! I will be following her to the Whisper Show a.k.a. the Young & Restless...

Archived