Who would you like to see on AMC/OLTL on the web

• Members

We are ALL HAPPY AMC and OLTL were SAVED but like many have stated they are going to have to make some sort of cuts.

Who would you like to see on AMC and OLTL (Actors, Writers, EP, ect)

All My Children

Susan Lucci

Walt Willey

Chrishell Stause

Jacob Young

Debbi Morgan

Darnell Williams

Cornelius Smith JR

Cady McClain

Michael E. Knight

Lindsay Hartley

Alicia Minshew

Christina Bennett Lind

Executive Producer: Frencessca James

Head Writer: Lorraine Broderick

One Life to Live

Erika Slezak

Robert S. Wood

Hilary B. Smith

Kassie DePaiva <---SHE IS A MUST!

Melissa Archer

Florencia Lozano

Jerry verDorn

Tuc Watkins

Robin Strasser

Executive Producer: Gary Tomlin (I liked OLTL under him)

Head Writer: Ron Carlivati

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL: Blair, Viki, Tea, Roxy, RH Todd, Aubrey, Rama, Vimal, Natalie, Bo, Nora, Matthew, Destiny, Dani, Clint. I hope Dorian returns as well as some recasts for younger memebers of the Buchanan family and some interesting new characters. The Fords, Baz, Deanna, Rex, and John McBain have GOT TO GO!

• Members

First and foremost I think it's crucial Susan Lucci will continue on with the show! It will be so disheartening if she doesn't.

Um, Alicia Minshew ;-) wub.gif though I have a REALLY bad feeling she won't stay with the show unless Thorsten decides to. Christina Lind, Vincent Irizarry, Jacob Young, Lindsay Hartley, Jordi Vilasuso, Michael E. Knight, Cady McClain, Cornelius Smith Jr, Ricky Paull Goldin, Stephanie Gatschet, Denise Vasi, JR Martinez.. Debbi Morgan needs to call up Maria Bell and be like "Thanks, but no thanks, babe!" I will be so sad if she stays with Y&R! If she does, then I do NOT want to see Darnell Williams on AMC without her. Sorry.

Hopefully LB will be writing the show, and they find someone else to be EP...it will be tragic if Julie Carruthers stays aboard.

• Members

I want to see them keep the you know actual popular character's. No more Castillo's and Ford's period. That's what is killing these shows besides the bad writing is the continuous propping of unpopular character's on the back's of popular one's and using popular ones to redeem them

• Members

For AMC, Erica, JR, Opal, Bianca...

For OLTL, Viki, Dorian, Nora, Bo (only if Rex is gone), Matthew, Rachel, possibly Blair. Depending on the writing, I would also include Joey and Natalie.

Oh, and Roxy.

I would also bring back Kyle, Fish, Max, and Max's kids, and depending on the writing, Tina.

• Members

Since they're going to want to appeal to a very young demo, they'll probably just dump most of the older cast, whom they probably couldn't afford anyway, and keep the teens and 20-somethings. I doubt these shows would even resemble themselves in their current form. They'd be AMC and OLTL in name only.

• Members

They've been like that for years anyway.

The younger casts, especially OLTL's may not be strong enough for a show like this which has to make a good impression early.

I think most of the vets will go, but I think a few might stay, as they would probably be willing to take a big cut.

• Members

Yeah, but they've still tried to maintain some semblance of intergenerational storytelling, especially OLTL. I think that element would be stricken from a websoap, and it would be just a parade of young characters connected through whatever plot they're telling, sort of like Melrose Place.

• Members

Most of the stories for older characters were quickly sidelined in favor of being window dressing for teens anyway.

I don't really mind moving towards younger characters if they have some vets who remain and are treated with respect, and if they have good writing and casting. The only younger character on OLTL right now who could carry a story is Matthew. I think Markko could too if he gets the chance. Otherwise they should just start over fresh. They can bring in Max's kids, they can bring Cassie or Andrew back with River, they can bring in CJ or Sarah again, etc.

• Members

AMC:

Michael E. Knight

Cady McClain

Melissa Claire Egan (Dear God in Heaven please let Annie come back for good)

Susan Lucci

Walt Willey

Cornelius Smith JR

Darnell Williams

Vincent Irrizary

Alicia Minshew

Christina Bennett Lind

Jacob Young

Sarah Glenderling (Marissa)

Lindsay Hartley

Ricky Paul Goldin

Cameron Mathison (because, hating Ryan is fun!)

Stephanie Gatchet (I want Radison again)

Jill Larson

OLTL:

Hillary Bailey Smith

Robert S. Woods

Erika Slezak

Robin Strasser (If she wants to come back. If not recast Dorian with Elaine Princi again)

Kassie DePaiva

Tuc Watkins

Roger Howarth

Kristen Alderson

Eddie Alderson

Nic Robuck (one Ford brother allowed...cause, I actually like James)

Florencia L (Tea)

Ilene Kirsten

Michael Easton

Shenell Edmonds (Destiny)

Sean (I cannot think of his last name right now.) But, he's the guy who plays Shaun.

Terri Conn (Love her as Aubrey.)

Josh Kelly

Kamar De Los Reyes (Antonio)

Bree Williamson

Bring back...

Dan Gaunthier (Kevin)

Andrea Evans (Tina)

James DePaiva (Max)

David Chism (Miles)

And, recast CJ. And, Schyler so that Tina and Roxy can have storylines. Also, maybe get Roxy and Miles together for real this time. Yeah. That's what I want.

Archived