B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

The uploader seems to be on a roll. That’s a ton of stuff!

i checked the Dutch site today, BtW. They have uploaded up to episode 679 by now and already placed a blank for Season 4... meaning it is highly likely that we will get at least the first 1000 episodes in crystal clear high definition picture quality.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

These episodes were Rebroadcast on German TV twice. These recordings are from the late 1990s/very early 2000s. A couple of years later yet another small cable channel showed them again. But each time they stopped around the episode 1200 mark or some more

on Austrian TV B&B didn’t debut until 1996 or so and therefore there are also quite a lot of recordings floating around (Austrians get most German channels, so B&B wasn’t “new” to them but more so soap classics - plus it aired in a much better time slot...).

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

i was a member of a German B&B forum that no longer excists. They were uploading episodes there. They had almost all episodes from 1987-1991, some from 1992, some from 1996 and then since 1997 till 2010 i think. So this person that uploads them now was part of the forum, so probably she (i think as far as i remember) will upload untill 2010

• Members

I am so in love being able to see so much of classic B&B

Please register in order to view this content

It's so refreshing to see more than one storyline going on in an episode with numerous folks equally balanced, for the most part. Novel concept, eh Bradley Bell? Really wish he inherited his father's better traits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I had no idea but I read in the comments it's "Karen/Faith" if that makes sense to you guys.

Funny: when Stephanie welcomes Brooke and Eric she comments on Brooke's costume: "Brooke, dressing up as a prostitute even at a charity event?".

• Members

Faith was the name Karen grew up with after she was kidnapped as a baby (and just as mysteriously, grew up as a brunette! lol)

I think Eric was faking blindness to hold onto Brooke at this point. IIRC at the party, Eric slipped up and Sally realised he could see.

Edited by Dion